3 - Youve got us.

The blonde was in shock. she had a feeling of it considering her breathing was hurting and her stomach was in pain, but she didnt want to belive it. "what? no. theres no way-"
but vivian cut her off. "did he push you down the steps?" siobhan froze her voice was shaking and she was stammering "what?"
Vivian just held her hand, reassuring her shes safe. "can i call Marjorie?" Siobhan nodded, letting vivian call marjorie.

Marjorie, alongside Reece, Autumn, and Winter had all showed. none of them were close with Siobhan, but they all knew Rodger was capable of plenty. "oh my, are you alright my love?" marjorie asked. the blonde was quiet, slightly taken by surprise when they all showed up, none of them were close to her, but they all were there for her.

Reece was fuming, as was Autumn. The blonde tried to answer all questions, but her mind was scattered snd in ruins. Winter was trying to calm them both, while Viv and Marjorie took care and calm Siobhan.
Autumn and Reece finally stopped asking and yelling, in realization of it being useless.

"Im so sorry Siobhan, I had no idea he was treating you like this.." Reece said, he thought he should be the blame for it, he knew how his father could be and he didn't do anything or even notice. Autumn said she'll be back, she was most likely going to hit her father's car with the bat once again, Winter left alongside her. "Siobhan, i know we aren't close but we're all here for you. youve got us my love." Marjorie stated, holding the blondes hand.