5 - Product of a monster

a/n - i apologize dor the ranom silence, ive got school starting and much other things so ill be more distant- i apologize but hope you understand <3

——

Marjorie and Reece had tried to make Siobhan feel comfortable, but it was obvious she wasn't completely comfortable or feeling safe.

"You're safe now Siobhan" they reassured her. Siobhan couldn't look at reece too often or for too long or shed see a monster. She knew he was nothing like Rodger but she couldn't help it. Marjorie tried to reassure Reece he was nothing like that monster of a person, but Reece kept telling himself he was. Siobhan was asleep while her phone was ringing over and over.

Marjorie nor Reece were with Siobhan as she answered Rodgers call, she had started to panic after hearing his voice. She hung up on him and called Vivian. Shortly after Marjorie and Reece woke up to the sound of knocking, Reece looked outside to see the nurse and let her in while Marjorie went to Siobhan. The blonde was in tears, shaking and breathing uneasy on the ground.

Vivian ran past Reece and upstairs to Siobhan, holding her and calming her as Marjorie watched. Then Reece walked in.
Siobhans breathing went wild again, burying her head into Vivs chest trying to ignore Reeces presence.

Reece backed out of sight and sat down against the wall, Marjorie joined him snd tried to comfort him. "It's not your fault my darling," and "You're nothing like him."

Siobhan felt so guilty knowing Reece always felt like a product of his father. Siobhan finally stopped crying and pulled away from Viv. "Could i stay with you...?" She asked in a shaky voice. Vivian nodded, "Of course Siobhan."