10 - Breathe.

a/n - this is specifically for spoon, my apology chapter (dint get your hopes yoo high.)

——

"Good job Siobhan youre doing lovely, just jeep breathing we will sort this out. Oh, and my names Grace." Siobhan nodded, all she could think about was Vivian and Jamie. She missed them both so much.
Siobhan was so happy with them both, shed even start wondering if shed ever be free and able to call them family. "No." She thiught and told herself repeatedly, feeling Rogers hands placed on her hips while staring at herself in the mirror, his words echoing her head. "Youre so annoying." "Youre undeserving of how much love i show you." etc, along with the least favorite nickname shed ever received, "Mummy."

If roger was drunk enough, shed stand in the mirror and hed be behind her, holding her waist and kissing her neck, repeatedly calling her Mummy. Other times her just call her names. Either way, she hated it. She hated herself for letting it happen and think its normal, To think thats how love is meant.

Siobhan didnt even hear Graces words "Siobhan?" she repeated. No response. "Siobhan?" Grace tried again, No response... Until,
Someone quickly ran up to Siobhan, taking her hand that finally snapped her out of it.

"Bon-Bon? Love?" The older black haired woman asked, holding Siobhans hands in hers
"Vivian," she muttered weakly before wraping her limp arms around Vivian, holding her loosely, but as tight as she could in the weak state. "Howd you know id be here?" Siobhan mumbled crying into Vivians chest "Shhhh, just breathe bonbon, in... and out"

Siobhan was shaking and crying into her arms, staning Vivians shirt.