12 - Black out days.

a/n - for char and siobhans dialog read eyeheartmialotte 's " the night we met " chapter " confide in me " as they line up to this

After Rogers death, Siobhan and Vivian were free. Happy together. Siobhan had decided she wanted to stop hiding that her and Vivian were together.

They told Marjorie first. She was shocked, she thought they were just jogging partners.

They told Charlotte, aswell. Siobhan really didn't care for the brunette, but she needed advice on what to do and she was just the person.

Before Charlotte was with Mia, her ex-husband, Billy was abusive to her. Much like Roger was to Siobhan. Charlotte had gone through the same thing in another font. The blonde knew Charlotte was the only person to get accurate advice.

Everyone accepted Siobhan and Vivian, mainly upset at themselves for not realizing the blonde, in her late-thirties, while Roger was in his 60's, was forced. They all pitted Siobhan going forward.

-ONE WEEK AFTER ROGERS DEATH-

Siobhan was happy.

Was.

Siobhan had recently started to miss Roger.

She knew it was stupid, he never cared for her. He would use her like a toy. Then discard it. Neglect it, Use it, then neglect again. An endless loop she would start to miss.

Vivian could tell something was off with rhe blonde, she wasn't stupid, but she knew not to pry at Siobhan.

Later that night sfter work, Siobhan took the long way back to Vivians.

Like she did when she was dreading to go to Rogers.

She accidentally took that way back. Habits.
Horrible habits.

See, On the way to Rogers old house, there was a bridge.

Often times Siobhan would stop and stare 15 feet below into the shallow rocky water.

Do it.

She thought everything time.

No one cares about you. Your own husband doesnt care.

Do it.

She never did though.

—-

The past habits of driving back through the bridge, She stopped her car and got out.

Black out days was playing in her headphones as she stood, staring into the rocky shallow water.

As she started into the water, she saw her old self staring back.

" I don't recognize you anymore. "

It was too shallow and rocky to survive.

" Tell me all the ways to stay away. "

One tiny step was the only thing keeping her back. Sure, Vivian and Jamie cared about her. She didn't care. Roger ruined her.

" All these voices in my head and they're haunting my mind. "

Her confidence. Her body was one of his creations. The warm sweet girl she was prior, Gone.

" If I could paint the sky, Well all the stars would shine a bloody red. "