14 - Miss me?

Siobhan froze and tensed at the arm on her shoulder as the voice spoke,

"Miss me darling?"

Siobhan recognized the voice and threw herself around and into their arms.

"I did." She mumbled against the persons chest.

After a while she went with the person, leaving her own car in the cemetery park. They talked in the car but Siobhan didn't mention her original plans.

She hated people worrying about her.

Love potions - BJ Lips

Siobhan always loved this song, so seeing the other scream the lyrics made her join in.

She sung what wouldve been perfect if it wasnt for the screaming.

"TAKE A LOOK INTO MY EYES CAN YOU FEEL THE TENSION?"

The person turned to look at her briefly, watching as she moved her hips ever so slightly to dance in some way.

Once the song was over Siobhan turned down the music and looked over to the drivers seat

"...Viv?" She paued and then continued after she got a response

"Yes Bon-Bon?"

"Thank you."

Siobhan didn't tell the older woman she was going to make an irreversible mistake.

She still wished she wouldve.

——BACK HOME——-

Vivian still had no idea why Siobhan was being so clingy.

When Viv made dinner for them and Jamie, Siobhan sat close to her as possible.

When they went to bed, Siobhan made Vivian lay with her. Vivian layed her head on Siobhans upper chest.

"Bon? Whats going on?"

"Nothing love ive just missed you"

Siobhan hated lying to Viv.
She also hated being fussed over.

"Siobhan you gave me your location. Whats going on."

Vivian was demanding answers.
Siobhan moved Vivian off of her and sat up fully, Vivian doing the same.

"Bon-bon please talk to me."

Siobhan stared at the brunette.

Location.

Flashbacks of Roger slowly started piling in her head.

Vivian put on music,

Music always calmed Siobhan.

Zombie - The Cranberries

"Another head hangs slowly, Child taken over..."

"Please Sweetheart. talk to me."

Siobhan started crying. This wasn't calming her.

Vivian tried pulling her into a hug, but Siobhan wouldnt let her.

"I shouldve done it." she mumbled to herself.

"Bon? Done what? Whats going on? Talk to me please?"

"GOD VIVIAN CANT YOU SEE I DONT WANT TO TALK? SERIOUSLY PISS OFF!"

Siobhan didn't mean to yell.

Neither did Viv.

"NO SIOBHAN. I WONT SIMPLY PISS OFF, I CARE ABOUT YOU. STOP LEAVING ME IN THE DARK!"

Before the other realized, Jamie was in the doorway sobbing.

"M-Mommy?" The little boy stammered, trying to get Vivians attention over the yelling.

"Oh Jamie sweet boy come here,"

Vivian said calmly after Siobhan stormed out of the bedroom.

Siobhan went outside to calm down, little did she know she had made the worst mistake by doing so.

—AN HOUR LATER.

Siobhan gets a message from her loved one, she picks the phone up and there it is. The message she's been dreading.

From Vivi: Sorry sweetheart, this didn't going to work. I love you dearly but it's over between us. I'm sorry.

A/N - once again lines up with eyeheartmialotte 's "the night we met" chapter "Runaway" . if you dont read it the rest wont make sense!!