7 - I love you.

After Vivian had cleaned up Siobhan, she tried to hold her but Siobhan refused before finally telling her.

"Vi, youve been so amazing to me and you know I love you, right?"
She loved her?
"Yes sio? i know that? and you know I love you too right?" The blonde nodded, "I know Vi. Thats why you have to understand why im doing this." She took a deep breath and took Vivians hands, holding them tight. "I have to leave. Roger and me got engaged a while back and i cant leave him. I am so sorry Vivian."
The older woman stared, tears forming in her eyes "What? Sio please dont leave."
"Ive already packed. Im leaving tomorrow morning."
Siobhan kept looking away from Vivian to talk, trying to subtract pain. She knew she and Vivian couldnt leave eachother, but it wasnt safe.

"Ive written letters for you. You cant read any until ive left, and the top one is for as soon as i do." Vivian wasnt listening, one of her only real reasons to be happy was gone.

Siobhan grabbed Vivian by the chin and pulled her into a kiss. Siobhan had never kissed a girl, But if it were to be any female, itd best be Vivian. The woman snapped out of her daze and kissed Siobhan back, holding her gently as their lips connected.
Siobhan pulled away from Vivian first, and they both instantly knew they could never do that again - not for a while if ever.

"Youre not joking are you Sio?" Vivian said through tears, "No, Vi. Im so sorry."

With that, both of the woman sat there, Vivian laying against Siobhans chest as she cried, slowly falling asleep.

The next morning, Siobhan carefully got out from under Vivian and got changed. She then left a box of letters onto the coffee table and left.