2 - Monday Night.

TW: abuse (kinda?) & drinking

That night when she arrived home, Rodger instantly screamed at her. he was drunk.

"Youre so pathetic." he said while she was sat at the bottom of the stairs, in pain and crying.
"Stop fucking crying dammit!"
she wiped her tears and tried to catch her breath, her breathing was even more painful. "Good." he said watching her from the top of the stairs, then going down them and getting more to drink.

"Please dont drink more," the blonde cried and begged, it didnt matter though.
"Shut up!" he yelled back, drinking more.
The blonde was in complete tears, her voice weak and shaking "I think you broke my rib."

Rodger didnt reply. the blonde slowly moved, getting her mobile out and calling someone, making sure Rodger didnt return for look at her.
"help. quickly please." she whispers into her phone, trying to stay quiet and make sure he didnt notice.
"Amost there, hang on." Viv said to her, minutes later she arrived, walking in and picking up the blonde without him noticing

"shhhh my love, youre safe now ive got you." Viv said quietly as she set the blonde down into the passenger seat.
Siobhan explained what happened while Vivian drove her to hospital.
"are you stable enough to walk?" "i dont think so." The blonde said before Vivian called a stretcher, placing her on it carefully.

Siobhan was in tears once more, incapable of breaking normally as Vivian held her hand, trying to figure out why. "Siobhan, he broke your rib."