Part One: Chapter One

This story covers important issues including but not limited to bullying, self-harm, suicide, and sexual assault. Going into detail about these things is important to the story and viewer discretion is advised.

Part One

-Genesis-

In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good, and God separated the light from the darkness.

Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

And the lord God planted a garden in Eden, in the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Then the lord God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper as his partner."

So the lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.

And the rib that the lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; this one shall be called Woman, for out of Man this one was taken."

Though the story may seem clear as day, the truth of the matter has been long lost to time and the horrors that happened in the Garden of Eden are now only known to its original residents. Though Adam may have been the first man to walk the Earth, to many people's surprise, Eve was not in fact the first woman, for that title would be held by another tortured soul that came before her; a soul who fled after refusing to be subservient to a man that would do unspeakable things to her against her will. Though he was later banished from the garden after his new wife trusted a clever serpent, Adam became famous for his role in humanity while his first wife seemingly disappeared from the record, only appearing in reference as the 'monster' she became. But now, the question remains, just who was Eden's first daughter?

-Present Day, the Archangelic Council-

"Silence, today's meeting has been called to order," Michael spoke loudly and the room fell silent. "First, Metatron has brought an issue to my attention. Metatron, if you will." He politely gestured across the room, and the other five all turned their attention to Metatron. His podium was covered in a mess of papers, and he quickly scavenged through them, finding the one he was looking for.

"Thank you." he quickly composed himself "I would like to once again bring to light the problems that are being caused by overpopulation." he began, and the other angels groaned in unison.

"Oh please, not this shit again." Lucifer interjected irritatedly, "We have heard all about this time and time again, I'm sick of it."

"I understand that you're all tired of it," Metatron began "but until we find a solution-"

"We never find a solution. None of you will listen to my ideas when it comes to reducing the world's population, so, what's the point in talking about it?" Lucifer slumped over his podium and slicked his hair back.