Chapter 11: Evil Me!

Nina's POV:

"What are you doing here Darren?", I asked him.

"I was told to come here! Why are you here?", he shrieked at me.

"Oh no! Don't tell me that you are the....", I couldn't believe it. That guy that was going to be my husband was going to be my biggest enemy.

"I want to tell you that I was kidding with you okay! You are not beautiful!", he croaked.

"Yeah right! If that's so then why are you still looking at me. Why did you let me win the challenge that day! Why!", I shouted.

At that point our mothers came.

"Oh dear! Chloe I think we have interrupted their conversation. We should get going...", Darren's mother say.

Both of us looked at each other and stopped them from leaving.

"Sarah, I want to introduce my daughter, Nina. Nina, this is Sarah. My childhood best friend."

"So you are the idiot I'm suppose to be marrying?", he asked.

"Who you are calling an idiot! You are one! You lose everything and you....", we were interfered by our dads.

"Do both of you know each other?", my mum asked us.

I rolled my eyes. Who wouldn't know him! I then spoke.

"Who would not know him! He's Darren Gray! That guy who challenged me and lost it!", I boasted.

"You know her?", Sarah asked Darren.

"Yup! She's the one! She got me suspended! Thanks to her I'm in a loss! There's no way I'm going to marry her!", he yelled.

Our parents couldn't believe their ears. Instead of feeling disappointed or upset, they were smiling and laughing. That was totally creepy. Darren's dad smiled at the both of us.

"You both must be joking right? I think you should think through!"

The moment he finishing speaking, I felt like the world stopped moving. Everyone around me froze. That was weird. I saw someone. She was the only one moving. She had the exact look as me but she had 2 devil horns on her! Oh she is the bad side of me. Evil Nina is out.

"I think you should think through again Nina! He's your enemy and marrying him is one way you can take full revenge from him after what he did to you! Remember how he did all of that stuff? Bullying you and calling you a nerd?", evil Nina spoke with a smirk on her face.

That's it! Why didn't I think of that! This is the best way to get full revenge from him! It's just like hitting 2 birds down with one stone. On one side I will fulfill my mum's wish and the other I will fulfill my own wish! Great! I will say us.

But suddenly I saw someone flying towards me. It had the exact look as me but in this case she looked like an angel!

"No Nina! How could you do this? Talking revenge from someone? This is being cruel! You are it like that right?", she had a soft and beautiful voice.

But she's right as well. How could I be doing something that's out of my own nature? I should think through again.

But the evil me is right! She's totally right!

At that point, my mother was shaking me. Oh I was day dreaming.

"What are the 2 of you thinking?", dad asked us.

"I will marry that idiot!", we both mumbled in unison.

What! He said that at the same time as me! Did evil Darren came and tell him too? Nina, you need to grow up!

Everyone smiled and began to hug each other. They all planned to have dinner together.

I was walking behind my parents and in front of Darren. I was walking extremely slowly because I couldn't walk in my heels anymore.

Out of the blue, my leg twisted and I lose balance. I found myself falling in any awkward position but Darren caught me. He held my hand. No matter how long the heels were, I was still shorter than him. He caught me? That's awkward. He pulled me back up and whispered into my ears. He was still holding hand.

"Nina, if you can't walk in these heels, then don't wear them. Although you are looking good tonight?".

I turned around to see his face and I saw him smiling at me. What's wrong with him? He was the first one to say that he doesn't want us to marry but now he was smiling and holding my hands. I tried to take my hands back. I was successful! Thank God that our parents didn't see that!

I think something is going on!

During dinner, our parents were talking about our marriage. They were planning to have it this weekend. That means both Darren and I will go to school together! Oh great!

"But mum, isn't this weekend too early?", I asked.

"Good things shouldn't be delayed sweetie!", Mrs Gray said.

"Mrs Gray, it's not that but I mean I want to spend time with my family."

"Don't call me Mrs Gray! Call me Sarah! And don't worry after your marriage, we wouldn't stop you from spending your time with your family. You can spend your weekends with them.", she added.

Wow! So now I have to marry this guy this weekend!

After dinner we drove home. I quickly went to my room and changed my clothes. Soon I realized that I was sitting on my bed. I was thinking about Darren. His words were chanting in my ears.

"I think you ex was blind. That idiot must not have seen you. You are beautiful. I don't need to see your face. I know it.".

I closed my eyes and think about it. He appreciated my beauty all the time. He seems to be better than Alex. But I will only know about that when I would go over to his house.

Somehow, today seemed to be a great day for me! I can't wait to tell Kathleen about it tomorrow! But I couldn't wait anymore.

I picked up my phone and called Kathleen.

"Hey Kathleen! Could we talk?", I asked her.

"Yup! How was your so called date? Who was your husband?", she asked.

"It's... Darren.", I mumbled.

She couldn't believe her ears and began yelling in te phone. Oh no! I knew it.

I explained to her everything. She began to laugh loudly. I lied to her that was sleepy and immediately disconnected the phone!

What was so funny?

I wonder how will Lara react when she finds out this!

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Super early update!! Hope all of you would have enjoyed! The next chapter will be a blast! Can't wait to publish it!

Please vote and comment!

Thank you :)