Chapter 21: Breakup

Nina's POV:

I woke finding myself sleeping facing next to Darren. He looked cute! Totally cute! I soon found myself smiling! Oh my god! This is so embarrassing! Today I feel like a girl! Blushing!

I woke up without waking Darren up. I took a quick shower and wore a Dorothy Perkins lead sateen fit and flare dress.

Darren liked me looking decent! Today I will dress different hoping he would like me. I began to comb my hair and pinned a peachy
pearl rhinestone ribbon hair clip at the side.

Once I was done, I took out a pair of triple ankle strapped heels. It was about 4 inches long so I had some difficulty standing still.

Once I was ready, I walked towards Darren. He was still sleeping, sound asleep. I sat on the side of my bed and looked at him. I felt like kissing him again, over and over again, till I was satisfied. I bent even more towards Darren's face and was about to kiss his cheek when he woke up and he faced me.

Thank god I stopped myself about an inch before I could kiss him. Our eyes were locked into each other's. I felt Darren's hand touch my hand and suddenly both of us came back to reality.

"What are you doing? Did you plan to kiss me?", he asked me.

"What makes you think? I was just checking your wounds. If they aren't healed then you shouldn't be going to school.", I lied to him.

I then began to touch his wounds. They were terrible but better than yesterday.

"So how are my wounds doctor?", Darren asked me.

"They look terrible but better than before. How's your stomach?", I asked him still touching his wounds.

"Before I answer that, I want to ask you something. What are you trying to do? Why are you touching me?", he asked me.

"I'm checking on your wounds!", I explained to him.

"Even on my cheek when there isn't any injury there?", he mocked me, again!

No! What was I doing! Nina! Control! And! Concentrate!

"There seems to be something that's why I'm touching! Now will you answer me?", I asked him.

"It's better than before. Let's get ready.", he said as he tried to get out of bed.

I moved aside and he got out of bed. He began to walk towards the closet when he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Don't you want to get ready?", he asked me.

"Don't I look ready?", I asked him and stood up. He's jaw dropped and he walked towards me quickly.

Darren inspected me from top to bottom and back to the top again. What was wrong with him?

"Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked him.

"Are you having a fever?", he asked me.

"No why?", I replied him.

"You're looking hot! I mean sexy! I mean decent!", he exclaimed.

Hot? Sexy? Decent? Make up your mind. I know you're trying to imply on all!

"Can you make up your mind?", I blurted out. Oh no! I must learn to control!

"You're looking good today! I like this change.", he placed his hands on my shoulders and smiled at me.

Oh no the sparks again. No! But I'm loving the moment.

"Er Darren, we're getting late!", I got him back to reality and forced him to go and take a shower.

*******************************************