Chapter 31: Get Prepared For Death!

Nina's POV:

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was very happy. Everything went smoothly, as expected.

I had changed into a nice dress and picked all my stuff. I now needed to attend a dinner and then I could go back to London happily.

As I turned around, I felt someone pulled my hand and twisted it a laid something on my chest.

I was screaming at the top of my voice and the person spoke my jaw dropped and I stopped screaming.

"Shut up if not you will get your hand in your hands!"

I closed my eyes a hoping that it was a dream and slowly opened it.

It was...

REAL!

There was someone standing in front of me holding a gun. The person's face was covered up. I couldn't even tell if that person was a girl or guy.

"We need to kill her before the rest comes!", the woman who was holding me said.

"Hold on sweetheart. First we need to tell her what she did that she needed to be killed.", the person in front of me spoke.

That person was a guy. But why am I being killed?

"Okay then. We should let her go and reveal our identity!", the woman pushed me aside and both of them took off the hoodies and their sunglasses.

OMG!

I couldn't believe my eyes.

They were Darren and my ex. Our exes!

Lara Miller and Alexandar Walls!

"Oh Nina! You look so shock!", Alex walked towards me.

"Stay away from me!", I was so scared that I began to look for a sharp object but couldn't find anything! Therefore, I decided to pick a lipstick up.

"Seriously? A lipstick? How much lame could you get?", Alex laughed at the top of her voice and Lara joined him.

"Why do you want to kill me?", I asked them fearfully.

"Because you stole my boyfriend and his money!", Lara exploded.

"I'm sorry but he's my husband and how did I steal Alex's money?", I couldn't understand a thing. 

"For that, your mother is partially to be blamed because firstly she asked you something that Alex couldn't give you. If she hadn't asked you to marry him, he would have manipulated you for all your money!", she replied.

"I was so close! But I lost everything that night when you asked me that. But I was also very stupid. I realised that if I would have just said yes, I would have transferred all your money to my account and would have thrown you onto the streets!", he was very angry.

"But now I'm not so stupid. After your death, your husband will crawl back to Lara just like he did after Eleanor's death.", he added.

"Wait you knew Eleanor?", I asked him. It's not possible that he knows things that I didn't.

"How wouldn't a killer know the victim?", he asked with a smirk.

Killer? I was dating a murderer! I felt like I was going  to faint at that point but I held myself.

"Why did you kill her?", I asked him.

"For his loving girlfriend!", Lara smiled

"Alex didn't had any other girlfriend, other than me. So why would he do that for me? I don't even know who is Eleanor!", I rebutted.

"Darren and Alex are seriously right about you! You are very naive and stupid. So stupid that you thought Alex considered you as your boyfriend. He didn't even loved you!", she answered me with a laugh.

"Then who was his girlfriend?", I asked confidently. I needed to know who was the other girl he was dating. He is such a two timer jerk!

"You mean is! He is still dating her till now. And she is no other than Lara Miller! And that's me.", she walked towards him and kissed his lips passionately.

"It now makes all sense!", I exclaimed out, accidentally.

"So now it's getting into your large brain? Please give your explanation and then we can tell you whether you are really on the right track or not.", she smiled at me innocently.

"You were dating Alex and your sister was dating Darren. The both of you wanted to make a fool of Darren and myself because we were one of the richest kids in the world. By seeing us losing everything will make you all happier and richer. So you might have asked Eleanor and she would have chased you away with your idea. You then sat all alone with Alex when at that point he was dating me and then both of you planned to kill Eleanor, without leaving a trace and you managed. And then Darren came all the way for you because Eleanor might have persuaded him! It all makes sense.", I exclaimed, not knowing what I was actually blurting out.

"Please give a round of applause to Nina. She has proven that her huge brain does have some evilness. But you got one tiny fact wrong. I didn't even asked Eleanor. I just did it.", her faced changed from a smile to a gloomy look.

"If you would have asked she would have given Darren to you because she loved her sister a lot. If she didn't, she wouldn't have told Darren to date you.", I explained to her in a calm tone.

"She wouldn't! She never loved me. All she did was to take all my rights away. She was the world's most horrible sister. When I was five, she pushed me into a pool where I couldn't swim. Instead of saving me, she told my parents that I attempted to suicide. They then sent me to the girl's home. She would get me injured and blamed it all on me. She was the worst sister. I never thought I would have such a sister in my life. If I asked her for a pencil, she would tell me that she would rather give it to a beggar than to me.", a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm very sorry to hear that Lara but what made you think if you would have asked Darren from her, she would have shoved you away? Do you have any idea why did she tell Darren to date you?", I asked her.

When Darren told me about Eleanor, I felt that she was a kindhearted girl and didn't do anything like that but Lara's tears can't be fake. I'm not sure who do I believe. The guy I loved or the reality.

"I don't care! Why do even care about all this?", she asked me.

"Because I love Darren.", I replied confidently.

"But does he?", Alex asked me with a smirk, still pointing the gun at me.

I looked down at my foot.

"How many times does Darren say "I love you"? Or wait when was the last time he kissed you or even hugged you?", Alex asked.

"She would answer if she had the answer. She doesn't have the answers so that means we win. Even if you die, it doesn't matter to Darren!", Lara exclaimed at the top of her voice.

"Now get ready to be killed!", Alex said and got the gun in ready position.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I think I might have remembered mum too much. Is that why I'm getting killed? So that I could see mum?

Get prepared for death!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I told you all that it was going to be an early update!

I decided to have this chapter so that I could end the book soon.

This is going to be an interesting chapter! I'll update the next chapter soon!