Interaction~

With Y/N

Valentina: Well hey at least since I'm a female now~

Y/N: U-uh Valentino?

Valentina: Please baby call me Valentina~

Y/N: O-ok V-Valentina just c-calm down shall we?

Valentina: Oh but aren't my assets exciting you~

She kept slowly approaching me and she was right I was getting excited

Y/N: *Phone buzzing* H-hey look my phone is going off gotta take this.

Carmilla: Y/N?

Y/N: Oh hey Carmilla

Vix and Valentina: CARMILLA?!

Carmilla: I was wondering if you wanted to come over and keep me company my daughters are out for the day.

Y/N: I would actually-what the Valentina

Valentina: Sorry sweetheart he is enjoying our presence here at V tower and old bag like you should be happy you have some peace and quiet buh-bye.

Carmilla: Those damn brats and why did Valentino sound so different? Doesn't matter now well at least I can go and prepare the information for the overlord meeting.

Valentina: Now then back to business~

Y/N: Look I'm sure that you're eager to present what you have to me but I am-*falls over* Shit Vox what are you doing??

Vix: Call me Vix sweetheart and I'm only supporting Valentina's little endeavor~ right now

Y/N mind: Holy shit Valentina is tall

Valentina: Thank you~

Y/N: Don't tell me I said that out loud

Valentina: Ok I won't

Y/N: I u-uh d-d-dammit

Valentina & Vix: Our little lovable robot squirms like a worm and melts over a woman's touch GOOD INFORMATION to have with us.

Y/N: Just don't be to rough please....

Valentina: No promises

Vix: I'll take that little shard you have

Y/N: You know it won't break right and they can still hear us even when they are in there.

Vix: oh well then they better prepare themselves because these sounds won't stop for a while~

Velvette: Don't exclude me now~

Y/N: Vel!?

Valentina: You might have to watch out for her she gets rowdy and rough~

Y/N mind: Oh lord be nice to me please

With Carmilla

Carmilla: Damn Vees, Inane smug Wannabes Well I managed to put everything together for this presentation now I just need someone to help me go over it....dammit.