Return to cybertron Pt.2

(Also day 6 of Y/Ns recovery)

Ironhide: (In his alt mode) Alright where are Clara and the Dinobots? We've been searching for a good 6 hours so far.

Odette: *looking out the window* I can hear the roars of the Dinobots but it doesn't sound like grimlock.

Ironhide: Oh wait.....there they are.

Slug: *Ramming building*

Sinner 2: STOP BITCH!

Ironhide: *transforms* SLUG STOP!

Slug: *Ready to ram ironhide*

Clara: *laughing* *sees slug* WAIT STOPP!!!

Slug: *Stops*

Clara: Put me down strafe.

Odette: Sis there you are we finally found you.

Clara: Yea I only just came to hell I was on earth for the last couple of hours.

Odette: So that's why we couldn't find you.

Clara: Why what's up?

Ironhide: Me and Odette are going back to Cybertron and we wanted to take Grimlock with us.

Clara: Oh Ok kinda sad because I actually like running with these guys. Air strafe is definitely my favorite.

Ironhide: Sorry.....Air who?

Clara: Air strafe the one that is constantly flying around?

Ironhide: Um his name is just strafe. The triceratops is Slug and the Spino is Scorn.

Clara: Oh.......well at least I was close with "air strafe." Welp GRIMLOCK YOU'RE GOING TO CYBERTRON WITH IRONHIDE AND MY SISTER for what exactly?

Odette: To get back the angelic spear

Clara: TO GET BACK THE ANGELIC SPEAR THAT DARKSTONE TOOK! ARE YOU OKAY WITH THAT?!

Grimlock: *nods*

Odette: Alright looks like we're going to Cybertron *Turns human* Wait but how are we gonna fit him?

Ironhide: Well all he has to do is make contact with us so he can be transported as well.

Odette: Alright Grimlock come here. *Puts hand on head*

Ironhide: *Puts hand on shoulder*

Odette: Alright let's go

Clara: Stay safe guys

*On Cybertron

Ironhide: All right we're here

Grimlock: *huffs fire*

Odette: Ok Grimlock you need to either destroy a lotta stuff or be-

Grimlock: *roaring and destroying shit*

Odette: Ok....I guess he chose option 1

Ironhide: Welp that's the Grimlock I usually see in fights, both mindless and menacing.

*In the labs*

Shockwave: It's good that you brought this to me since I can make more after this damn demon scum came in and destroyed my plans.

Darkstone: Yea yea just feed me the specs.

Shockwave: Right so far I've concluded that-

Grimlock: *busts through* *roaring loudly*

Darkstone: This damn thing again?

Grimlock: *Breathes fire*

Shockwave: MY LAB! Ok that's enough, you're gonna die now grimlock.