Day 2 of recovery

Clara: WHOHOO! THIS IS FUN!! BUT ALSO DANGEROUS BUT I DON'T CAREEEEEEE!

Air strafe: *Playful grunts*

Grimlock: *Commanding grunts*

Clara: *Dizzy* Ooh shit that was fun air strafe we gotta do that again some time. But uh shit *Stumbles* *opens door* Hey mom I'm hooome.

Carmilla: What happened why are you slurring your words?

Clara: Oh I just had a little ride with Air strafe

Carmilla: Air strafe?

Clara: Oh um when me and grimlock went to earth he led me into the forest and decided to show me his other dinobot friends come outside so you can see for yourself.

*outside

Carmilla: Oh my....

Air strafe: *flying around*

Spino: *curled into a ball* (he does this in AOE during the Hong Kong battle)

Triceratops: *Roaring*

Carmilla: How did they get here?

Clara: I brought them here using the transwarp they were being hunted by the KSI drones so I brought them here to keep them safe and help us against father's enemies.

Carmilla: So they aren't dead....meaning angelic steel can't affect them.

Clara: Yup

Carmilla: Do you know their names?

Clara: No....but I actually named one of them myself.

Carmilla: Oh? Which one?

Clara: You see that one in the air flying around having the greatest time ever? Yea I named him air strafe because he loves to fly around.

Carmilla: Ah Okay. What about the others?

Clara: See that's the thing I don't really know because I haven't seen them in action yet. I only named him air strafe because of love to fly and....also decimate everything he sees.

Carmilla: Hmm....

Clara: *Looks at triceratops* I don't know the triceratops when we were in the forest he loved to ram down trees. Those horns and the spikes on him hmm.....I'll name him Spike.

Carmilla: That's nice Clara but I think you should let them go.

Clara: No we shouldn't. Father is most likely the only one out of all of us who can tame and speak to these guys. If we let them run rampant they could destroy hell.

Carmilla: Oh yes I forgot Mi amor is still in stasis so he can't communicate with them.

Clara: I hope father will be Ok.

Carmilla: So do I.

Clara: *Gets idea* Father might not want me to do this but...

Carmilla: Do not call him by his real affiliation he wouldn't want that remember?

Clara: I know but I just wanted to see if they knew him.

Carmilla: I'm confident they do.

Clara: HEY GRIMLOCK! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA STAY WITH US! BUT NO CAUSING CHOAS OR TROUBLE OF ANY SORTS OK?!

Grimlock: *nods*

Clara: HEY AIR STRAFE LETS GO FOR ANOTHER RIDE!