Overture

Y/N: Y'know hot spot this place really is a hot spot *laughs*

Hot spot: *laughs* At least you know to laugh at actual funny jokes unlike some bots *stares at first aid*

Charlie: Y'know Y/N if you like it so much you could stay here and...

Y/N: Join you in your mission to rehabilitate sinners and turn them into saints? Count me in Charlie

Charlie: YES *squealing* Vaggieeeeeeeeee

Vaggie: Woah hun I know you're excited but calm down don't want you to explode now.

Charlie: I know I know I know but vaggie we only had angel staying at our hotel and now we already have 3 other guests which means it's gaining traction more and more demons will be staying here.

Y/N: Glad to see your faith in the hotel stays high no matter what miss morningstar

Charlie: Oh stop with the formalities and just call me Charlie

Y/N: Ok then Charlie

Charlie: Oop gotta go upstairs sorry

Vaggie: Y'know sorry for the intrusion but what are you guys?

Y/N: Cybertronians from a different planet

Vaggie: ...

Y/N: I'm guessing they told you and you didn't believe a single word?

Vaggie: Er...

Y/N: Yea we got that a lot on earth

Vaggie: You went to earth?

Y/N: Believe it I was actually on earth during its conflict

Hot Spot: Alright now don't get ahead of yourself you were still in training.

Y/N: But see now I'm not

Vaggie: Ok can I ask a question can you still go to earth?

Y/N: No unfortunately I can't but some of my Cybertronians friends can. I only can't willingly access the human realm because I'm fully dead whilst alive beings can.

Vaggie: Interesting...But I'm gonna go check up on Charlie

Y/N: Alrighty

Hot Spot: Oh boss man we thought we should tell you but strafe and scattershot we lost their signal and can't get into contact with them.

Y/N: Yea I heard unfortunately but they are in heaven. Apparently what I got from the situation the other day was the two idiots decided to fly inside the portal in the sky without even knowing their way around hell first.

Vaggie: *low* Wait What how can they fly and if they stay there they'll probably be experimented on or used I have to stay quiet though.

*Charlie's room

Charlie: Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by Golden Gates known as Heaven. It was ruled by being of pure light. Angels that worshipped good and shielded all from evil. Lucia was one of these angels. She was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation

Charlie: But she was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of heaven. For they felt her way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So she watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of earth they created Adam and Lilith.

Charlie: Equals as the first of mankind but despite this, Adam demanded control and Lilith refused to submit to his will, She fled the garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity offering the fruit of knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted.