Darkstone????

Y/N: *Laughing* Wow Lucia I really did not expect the queen of hell to be such a nice person.

Lucia: A lot of people don't think I'm that nice either, but understandably so I'll admit. It does come with its stereotypes being someone who is very high in power.

Y/N: Agreed but I'm grateful I don't have that problem. A lot of Cybertronians tell me that I'm someone who is a high caliber bot but honestly I just don't see it.

Lucia: Well I think they say that because of your little shard that can call those giant bots.

Y/N: Most likely that's the reason why but even so these guys are my friends my best friends I don't wanna be seen as strong just because of them. I was taught to rest my head on others shoulders and be the shoulder for others to rest on.

Omega: *To other combiners* See that's the Y/N we know. Noble and humble.

Menasor: Good job buddy.

Lucia: That's so sweet.

Y/N: Anyways I really loved our time together But I'm gonna get going back to Charlie's hotel and check up on her.

Lucia: Oh Ok....Wait did you say Charlie?

Y/N: "Oh shit yea this might be Charlie's mother" Yea I said Charlie

Lucia: That's my daughter's name

Y/N: "Figured"

Lucia: How do you know her?

Y/N: I met her through her little redemption hotel.

Lucia: Oh ok "I forgot she was running that pointless hotel" well bye I also enjoyed our time together.

Y/N: *Transforms into F-15* Yea i honestly enjoyed our time together as well.

Lucia: Come back soon.

Y/N: Most definitely will come by again.

*On Cybertron

Shockwave: The Hypno-chip has unfortunately been destroyed lord megatron

Megatron: As predicted but did you get what we really needed is the real question.

Shockwave: I did *Hands DNA sample*

Megatron: YES excellent shockwave with this sample we can finally create Darkstone.

Soundwave: Not to interrupt you lord Megatron but what is that sample for?

Megatron: Like I said it's for my new creation DARKSTONE. He spoke to me....

Shockwave: Who spoke to you?

Megatron: The brother of Primus, the planet eater, the one who persuaded Megatronus and turned Even Optimus and Rodimus to his side.....unicron.

Soundwave: Unicron lives?

Megatron: FOOL! Unicron cannot perish and even he if does fall his knowledge, power and influence will forever be remembered and passed down.

Starscream: Lord megatron working under another, I never thought it'd happen.

Megatron: Silence You gaseous sycophant you are worthless to me right now. Regardless, Soundwave, shockwave and starscream follow to the lab.

Soundwave: *To Shockwave* We are finally gonna see a unicron version of Y/-I mean Blackstone

Shockwave: *Stops walking* ......Yes.....yes we are *Resumes walking*

Soundwave: "What is happening? Why do I feel this way?!"

Megatron: *Inserts DNA sample* Yes YES it's coming to fruition