WELCOME

Yes. I am back with another interesting and mind-blowing dark romance story.

This story is not like any of my other stories. So, get ready to read yet another story that will keep your eyes glued to your screen. 😂

THE CHURCH GIRL AND THE MAFIA KING
17/08/2024 Crown Imagination

This is my Original story. No part of it can be republished, photocopied, distributed, translated or transmitted in any form without my permission. Be warned. Any infringement to this will be dealt with.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, Events, businesses and behaviours in this book are works of imagination and do not have anything to do with any real-life occurrence or person. Any resemblance to real-life events, fiction or work is only coincidental and not intentional.

Content Warning!!!

This book is intended for Mature readers only. So, if you are not 18+, please don't read as Forty per cent of this book contains smut.

*Male Protagonist is older and the Female protagonist is younger* And many more explicit contents.

Update schedule

The update will come once a week because I am busy working on other books. Please, bear with me.

If you are the type who doesn't enjoy waiting too much. You can add the book to your reading list and enjoy the story later when you have enough chapters to read. Until then, follow me.

Please, let's make this book entertaining by clicking the star button and commenting on every chapter.

I would also appreciate it if you share or recommend this book to others.

I will update you on the publishing date.

Please, spread the news.

If you love to love. This book is for you. 100%