Chapter Two

CARLOS

My mother was a catholic. Even though my father was tough and all that. He allowed my mother to instil her morals and religion in me. Thanks to that. There is still a bit of humanity in me.

But, for this person who did not only bump into me. But also crushed my phone. I want to forget those morals and punish whoever it was that just didn't have eyes or fear to bump into me.

I opened my closed eyes.

"What the fuck!!!" I cussed.

When I looked at the unfortunate person, trying to figure out how he or she would be punished.

I found myself drooling. What a sight to behold. An angel with a shade of green eyes was looking at me with pleading eyes.

She was still lying flat on the green grass. Her eyes blended well with the colour of the grass. Her long, wavy blonde flairs on the grass like a veil. I was already thinking of how I would roll that hair in my fist when I fuck her. Shit! I am hard as fuck!

Her cherry lips were moving like she was saying something as she wore the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

Some girls, I think were her friends, came and grabbed her hands and pulled her up. Her panty was briefly exposed and I gulped. What a beautiful sight.

This girl is not doing anything but, I am painfully hard just by looking at her.

"Hi, I am sorry for crashing into you. And I broke your phone. But, couldn't you've been a gentleman and pulled me up?"

One of her friends, shush her by covering her mouth with her palm.

"We are so sorry Don Carlos. Please forgive us, especially the church girl. She is so naive. I promise you. It wasn't intentional". The girl panicked. But, my mystery girl was not.

If there is anything you can call her. Feisty. A tigress, ready to fight.

I LIKE HER!

I CHOOSE HER!

SHE WILL BEAR MY CHILDREN!

I straightened my posture and composed myself. The decision has been made. There is no going back. She is mine now. All mine.

"It's ok. Can I have my phone?". I demanded as the church girl, as they called her, still holding my phone.

"Don?". Alejandro asked. And I diverted my attention to him.

"Yes". I answered.

"What happened?". He asked.

I turned to look at the girls, and they were now on their knees, and that upset me. Do they see me as a devil?

My girl is now looking terrified. She was sobbing. I saw red. Why was she suddenly crying? I didn't even say anything to them. I only asked for my fucking phone.

If I were a devil, I wouldn't be in this place in the first place.

"I didn't ask you to kneel. And why are you crying all of a sudden?". I scowled at them.

"Carlos, calm down. You are scaring them more by yelling at them". I turned to him as I was so furious about the statement he just made.

"Please, let me handle it. You can leave"

After thinking it through. I decided to let him handle it. He is the only man I trust, even with my life.

"Ok. But, I want to know everything about their family in an hour".

So I left without my phone.

<<<<<<<<<<

"Adelina Delgado. Her family has an unpaid debt with us".  Andro explained.

I looked at the broken screen of my phone and I sighed.

"Can this be fixed"  I forwarded my phone to Hector. He took it and nodded.

"Words Hector "

"Yes, Don. It can be fixed ". He said.

"Then, get to it. Get me a new phone and make sure all my data is transferred to it once this one is fixed ". I told him.

"Yes, Don. I will be on my way now".  And so he left.

Alejandro was busy looking at me. He knows that I have something to say but, he has no clue as to what I want.

I interlaced my fingers as my elbows rested on my office desk while my chin rested on my clasped fingers. I thought of what to do.

The Delgados are not bad People. I just need their approval to marry their daughter. That's all. So I thought.

"What's on your mind, Carlos? Don't tell me you are thinking what I think you're thinking". Alejandro warned with a stan face.

I smirked, knowing where this discussion was going. "So, what do you think I am thinking about?"  I teased him with my question.

"Carlos. The girl is not a whore". He finally said it.

"Who said she is?". I asked.

"Look, man"  He stood up from where he sat and walked to my desk.  "I don't know what your intentions are. But, please. Let the Church girl go".

"Call her family. I want to have a word with them".  I got up and walked out leaving him to wonder.

I don't care. I want that girl. I have never wanted anything before. There was no way I would let her go. She is mine. From the very first time I set my eyes on her. She became mine, and mine Alone.

<<<<<<<<<

Miguel, Emiliano and Ignacio looked frightened. The three Delgado brothers tried hard to read my mind.

We are all in my family conference room together with Alejandro and Anthony standing beside me on either side at the head of the table. I sat on the swivel chair. And there was silence in the room.

Two maids entered the room to serve us some refreshments as I requested. The Delgados are going to be my future in-laws' soon. I need to take care of them.

The maids exited the room, and the room was silent again. So, I broke the silence.

"Gentlemen. Please, enjoy your refreshments". I gesture with my hands pointing to the snacks and drinks in front of them.

Miguel, my soon-to-be father-in-law, spoke first. "Thanks, Don Carlos, but, can we talk about the reason we're summoned here today?  He clears his throat and continues.

"My brothers and I promise to pay the remaining money next week. We are aware of our default". He finished.

"Hmm". I hum, gulping down my orange juice.

"How are you going to pay Five million dollars in one week?". And, I could see beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your contribution is needed.

Vote
Share
Comment