Chapter One

Carlos

I vowed never to forgive my father after my beloved mother "Theresa" passed away because he was covering up her killer.

I have learned one thing from my upbringing in this family. In Santiago's family, women are not valued.

It makes no difference if they are married or not. To my family, women are simply objects to be procreating. And for that reason, regardless of what occurs, they never get married.

Growing up, I got to know my biological father, "Lorenzo," and his three brothers. The eldest child and head of the family is Julio. Lorenzo, my father. who used to be our family's Don and is the second born. Uncle Agustin followed him, and for some reason I cannot fathom, he chose not to become involved in the family business. And lastly, the youngest. Uncle Aaron. The true adversary.

My family is feared and revered throughout all of Spain. However, Madrid is where we call home. However, we are the country's rulers.

My grandfather thought my father was better suited to take over as the family's next Don. Uncle Julio gave his approval as well.

They think that my father was destined to be a leader. So far as I am aware. They remain respectful of him.

My cousins are all men and not yet married.

Someone in this family killed my mother through sexual assault. My father is lying about it in some way. However, I will keep looking for that individual. when I actually do. They will plead for death, but their wish will not come true.

looking over the shipping paperwork that is sitting on my desk. I have just completed signing the documents. A gentle knock on my office door. And I answered with a "Come in".

The soft, muffled sound of my door opening made me raise my head to welcome my friend, my right-hand man and my second-in-command. Alejandro.

"Don". He nodded and I did the same.

"Is he going to pay or what?" I asked.

"He doesn't have the money. He is asking for an extension" Said Alejandro.

There is one thing I don't do. I don't give second chances. If you owe me. Pay me back according to our agreement. If you fail to pay. Then. It can lead to the end of you. At least. That was how I was taught.

I stood up and walked out of my office. Andro followed behind me. We headed down to the basement, where we tortured the offenders.

Climbing down the metal stairs. The creaking doors open at my appearance. My men bowed as they saw me coming into the cell where they were keeping Lorenzo.

Immediately I entered the cell. Lorenzo went down on his knees. Kissing my shoes. He knows what will happen to him.

I normally don't get involved in handling cases like this. I always leave them to Andro. My men know my rules. They are simple.

Don't default,

Don't steal from me.

And don't betray me.

For there is no forgiveness when you break these rules of mine.

"Carlos, please. I only need one more day and I will pay the money"

"Your one more day expired yesterday Lorenzo. You know me well enough to disobey me".

I pulled him up through his shoulder. He was now standing in front of me face to face. Our nose was almost touching. The middle-aged man, who is the same height as me. 6"2, looks like a tomato.

I heard he got the money but, because of greed. He went and gambled with the money. And now, he had lost the money. How can I forgive someone like that?

I brought out my gun and dug it inside his mouth. He closed his eyes, embracing whatever came.

Bang!!!

The echoes of my gun going off filled the room. Blood splashed all over my face staining my crisp white shirt. Lorenzo's lifeless body fell to the ground.

"Make sure to cut his body into pieces before you dispose of his body"

"Yes, Don". Anthony replied with a bow.

I left the ugly scene immediately and began to climb back. Andro's deep voice halted my step. I looked back to give him an audience.

He caught up with me and stood in front of me. I raised my brows, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"I just want to remind you of tomorrow's event. The service starts at ten in the morning"

"How can I forget that? Tell Mariana that I will be there". I assured him.

"You look like shit!". He said.

"I know. And I need to wash myself clean. See you man".

I dismissed him and climbed up the stairs to the second floor into my room. I entered my bathroom and stripped off my stained shirt and every piece of clothing on me.

After I finish washing my body. I stayed under the shower for a few more minutes before I wrapped a towel around my waist.

I walked out from the bathroom to my bedroom and I met Camela. One of the Maids I fuck!

"Master". She said seductively.

"Strip". I commanded.

In no time. She was naked before me. I looked at all her goodies and I licked my lower lip. I smirked and asked her to go on her knees.

Immediately I dropped down my towel. My semi-hard cock popped out. She did as I said and started to give me a blow job.

This is exactly what I need right now. I grabbed her head from the back and I began to fuck her face brutally. She gagged. But I don't stop. I don't know how to be gentle.

My cock hit her throat over and over again as I thrust deeper. I face fuck her brutally. Her drooling was much and her gagging reflex could not help. My balls tightened and I was close to erupting. After a few more thrusts. I offload my heavy load of cum into her throat. She swallowed all and licked her lips.

I looked into her teary eyes stained with mascara. "Thank you". I said. And she smiled. I played with her breasts before I dismissed her.

<<<<<<<<<<

The service was good. I was stunned because I never expected to see so much crowd today since it was just the christening of Alejandro's daughter.

It shows how much people love my second-in-command who is also my best friend.

I stepped aside to answer an important call. I was about to slide the receiving button when someone crashed into me with force.

The impact led to my phone falling off my hand together with the unfortunate person.

"What the fuck!!!" I cussed.

When I looked at the unfortunate person, trying to figure out how he or she would be punished.

I found myself drooling. What a sight to behold. An angel with a shade of green eyes was looking at me with pleading eyes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please, your contribution is needed.

Vote
Share
Comment.