Chapter Six

Carlos

I left King Giovanni to freshen up after I promised to take him and his men to my Club for a special treat.

I got home just to freshen up and change into something more comfortable and to let my wife know that I wouldn't be able to sleep with her tonight because I would be with my guests.

Opening my room door. I was stunned and aroused at the sight before me. My stunning wife was fully naked before me and I was drooling.

She turned and saw me standing watching her from behind. I could see the panic on her face. She quickly pulled up her wedding dress to block my view and that infuriated me.

"You can't hide what belongs to me from me". I warned, but she remained on her spot, and the dress was still covering her nudeness.

It angers me more. I stride to her and I yank the dress away from her and pull her to my chest. She gaps and I pinned her there as she struggled to get rid of me.

I sniffed her hair, and she smelled so good. I feel like having her right now. But, there is no rush for that. I can't disappoint my special guests.

But then, I can still have a little fun with her.

"Let me go, please". She pleaded.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I Tsked. "Not happening my love. Not after seeing all of this. Look, feel what you're doing to me right now ". I guided her hand to touch my hard member that is begging for a release right now.

After she felt me. She forced her hand away, and I could feel her breathing increase. Her heart was beating fast, and I wanted to enjoy the moment.

I pinned her to the wall beside the bed.

My hands were wrapped around her neck to put her in place as she was struggling with me. If she wants it rough, I can be rough.

While holding her still, my other hand pulled up one of her legs and I hung her ankle to my shoulder. This way, I could see her hairless pussy, and its glistening with her wetness, confirming my subscription.

She is moved by my touch. I smashed my lips on hers as I nipped on her lips so I could get access into her mouth.

She whimpered and I seized the opportunity to dive into her mouth. Oh, she tastes so sweet. I sucked her tongue and explored every angle in her mouth.

I was already losing it. She drives me crazy. She was moaning and responding to my touch. So, I kissed down her neck. I made sure to leave a mark there.

I put one of her nipples in my mouth and I sucked on it. She screamed and grunted. There I know her most sensitive part. She surrenders to me as my mouth continues to do the magic on her.

I felt her hands gripping my hair tightly and I was going crazy. I changed to the other breasts and did the same and my baby was crying out in pleasure.

She came. I hadn't done much, and she came. Wonderful. I wonder how she was going to take me if she came just by me sucking on her nipples.

I smirked and I released her. She was panting and scowling at me. Trying to show me how much she resent me. Oh, how I love the challenge.

I promise myself to drive her crazy for there will be only one name she will chant. My name. I will make her fall for me. She will be my woman and the mother of my future children.

I left her there in the room to the bathroom. I need to meet up with my appointment.

Adelina

This is crazy. How I hate myself for submitting to him. He made me feel things I never felt before. I used to enjoy sex with Abel. He always drives me crazy.

But, what I felt now was different. When he sucked my nipples. I was seeing Abel even though I knew Abel had never made me feel that way before. I enjoyed it. I liked it. And that is the more reason I hate myself for it.

There is no escaping this. I am in for it. But, how do I get out? I can poison his food and then elope with Abel. No, that is not a good idea. His people will Hunt my family down and I won't be able to live with that guilt.

If I don't do something soon. I will be trapped here forever. Oh my God. How did all this happen to me?

Only if I had not run into him that day. I would have been free from all of this.

The mistake I made was to be seen by him. I hate myself for being too playful and childish.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I pulled the covers over my naked body. I heard the water as it stopped pouring. Then, I knew that the devil would be out soon. So, I quickly lay down pretending to be sleeping.

The door opened and I heard footsteps. After a while, there was silence. I knew he hadn't left. So, I continued with my pretence.

Then the sound of his shoes on the marble floor filled the room, and I smiled, knowing that he was going out.

He walked to the bed and kissed my ear. His hand brushed my hair to the back of my ear, and a few seconds later, I heard the door shut closed, and I could breathe.

I got out of bed and I locked the door before going to shower.

Now I can rest in peace. But, I know it's just for now. At least let me rest before my torment will start.