Chapter Three

CARLOS

I am not known as someone who hosts people for social purposes. That might be the reason the Delgados are frightened.

They thought I called them here to ask for their unpaid loan. Although,  on a normal day. For their default. They would have paid with their lives. I don't give second chances. They know that already.

But, for my soon-to-be wife. I will make an exception.

"How are you going to pay Five million dollars in one week?". And, I could see beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

"Since you have decided we go into business. Then. Let me go to the point. I want Adelina for wife". I shrugged. But, the look on their faces proved to me that this was not going to be easy as I thought.

I tilted my head to my right and looked into Alejandro's eyes, and he nodded, telling me I did the right thing.

"Don Carlos. I want you to know that it is an honour for our daughter to be married to you. However, Adelina is engaged to Abel and will get married in a month. Perhaps, you might want my other daughter who is Adelina's younger sister. I would gladly give her to you for wife".  He said.

My body was already vibrating from anger. I feel like killing these motherfuckers right now. I stood up and the scowl on my face spoke already because they all stood up frighteningly.

"I will marry Adelina in one week. Or, you don't want to know what will happen. And, for the fucker who dared to engage my woman. You better tell him to hands off her. And lastly, consider your loan paid. I want Adalina in this mansion in the next seven days after we formalize our union". I concluded and left the conference room.

I walked into my home office and I was pacing everywhere. All I could see was red. That Abel, or whatever his name is, should better keep his dirty hands away from my woman, or else, he will not live to see another day.

Someone knocked on my office door and, without me giving permission, entered.  Camela walked in and started seducing me.

What the actual Fuck!

I grabbed her neck and squeezed tightly cutting her air supply. My eyes darkened from anger.

"How dare you walk into my office without waiting for me to call you in. Hmm?". Her eyes were red, and she struggled to breathe. Her fingers dug into my flesh trying to loosen my hold on her.

"Do you think that, because I fuck you, you now own me?". I spat irritatingly. But, she was already weak and couldn't fight again.

Alejandro walked in, and I released my hold on her. She fell on the floor and I walked to my desk.

"Carlos. Get a hold of yourself. Please".

I tried to cool down before I killed someone.

Alejandro helped Camela to stand up and she walked out immediately without looking my way. The door shut closed after she left leaving me with Alejandro.

"They've left already. They know better not to argue with you. I already spoke to them. They already know what You're capable of. The girl is yours. So calm the fucking down"

I felt better after he said that.

"We need to go now. Viktor just called me. He asked if we have boarded already?". Andro reminded me of our journey to France.

I have a very important business deal that is worth more than fifty million dollars. And, there was no way I would leave that for anything.

"Let me freshen up. I will meet you in the car soon". I said and left my office.

<<<<<<<<

It's been four days since we've been in Paris. I hardly get a proper sleep. Adelina's green eyes and her cherry lips continue to hunt my sleep.

Anytime I think about her. All I do is wet my pants. It's so funny how just the thought of her affects me. She is becoming my obsession and addiction.

I had asked Antony to watch her every move. I had ordered everything she would need, including clothes, lingerie, shoes, and other women's stuff.

After I marry her. I will take her out for a proper shopping. The thought of me taking her shopping put a smile on my face.

She is a little princess that needs to be spoiled.

The thought of how I would claim her played in my head, and I am hard again. This time. I stripped out of my clothes and walked into the bathroom and I took a cold shower. But, it wasn't helping my condition. I had to touch myself before I was able to come.

<<<<<<<<<

Today is the sixth day in Paris and I am yet to round up on the deal that took me to France. I had to call my Lawyer to get all the papers ready.

I also called Miguel to be sure that everything was ok on their end, and he assured me that my bride would be ready tomorrow.

I heard that the girl refused to accept me because she loved Abel. I need to kill that Abel. There is no way that my wife will be in love with another man while she is married to me.

I finished my business in the bathroom, getting ready to retire in my comfy hotel suite bed. I grabbed my phone and called my lawyer. He picked up immediately after it rang.

"Yes, Don". He said.

"Is it done?". I asked.

"Yes, Don. Everything is set for tomorrow. Are you back?" He asked

"No. But, I will be at my wedding tomorrow. Just make sure everything is ok there. See you tomorrow"  I said.

"Goodnight Don". He replied and I hung up the phone.

I lay on my back looking at the ceiling. A wicked smirk played on my lips. How I want to fuck my wife. I can't wait. I just can't wait to pound into her tight pussy.

Sleep engulfed me and I was thrown into Dreamland.