Chapter Nine

A word of advice: Don't be too sure you're one step ahead of someone who is ten steps ahead of you.

A cote by Aderanti Foelong

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Adelina

"How will you fuck me when I am bleeding?". I replied to him.

I was pleased with his expression. I felt his free hand dipped into my pussy roughly and when he removed his hand. It was coated in the crimson colour of my blood.

He released his grip on me. And walked into the toilet without saying anything.

I heard the sound of water pouring and I know he has started bathing. I also dressed up as I don myself with a white lace dress. Fit for church.

I need to go to church to talk with my maker. Even though I was angry with Him for allowing someone like Carlos to be my husband. I still have to thank him for this miracle.

If not for my heavy flow. I am sure. Carlos's dick will be buried inside my hole by now. It is a miracle that I escaped it. It wasn't time for my menses. I just got lucky. I think it's God's Intervention.

I applied a little make-up on my face and a pink lip gloss. I packed my blonde in a tight ponytail giving me a radiant look.

I twirled in front of the vanity mirror and I saw Carlos glaring at me. I didn't realise he had finished bathing.

He looked charming with the way the towel hugged his hips. His chest is bare and looks beautiful. His eight packs are firm and I felt like licking his beautiful skin.

When I realised that I was drooling. I composed myself and I cleared my throat.

"How long are you going to bleed for? He asked while walking towards me.

I gulped down and replied. "Seven days". I said.

"What!?". He yelled, and I dipped my fingers into my ears for he was too loud.

"How do you expect me to keep my hands off you for seven days? I will die Adelina. I can't survive it". He hollered and I flinched.

He gripped my waist tightly as always. His other hand grips my ponytail and he tugs it so I can look up at him.

"Do you plan on killing me? Is that it? Why are you bleeding now? Tell me? Is it fake. You faked it right? Why aren't you saying anything?". He asked frustratedly.

I couldn't reply to him because it seemed to me like he was obsessed with me. My head hurts and my waist hurts.

"You're hurting m,e Carlos ". I sobbed. Tears begin to drench my cheeks.

He released me when he realised what he had done.

He looks like he is fighting a demon inside him.

"Three days, Adelina. I give you three days to bleed. After that. I want to claim what is mine ". He finished and left me there standing.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I only need to wipe away the tear stains.

I fixed myself and by the time I was done. He also came out. Dressed in white pants and a white silk shirt. He rolled up the sleeve up to his elbows. He had no tattoos on.

He is the only Mafia man I have seen without tattoos. I somehow like it.

"Come, let's go downstairs for breakfast. I also want you to meet all my family ". He held my hand and we left the room.

<<<<<<<

We walked into the dining room and there were people there, probably waiting for us. I looked around us to find a woman aside from the maids. But, there weren't any women aside from me.

Seven Men I see sitting down at the dining table. Not a single woman was seated there with them.

Carlos pulled a chair for me to sit in. I couldn't compose myself very well because all the seven men were gawking at me which left me nervous.

"Stop staring unless you want to lose your eyes. This is my wife, and I am not going to share her with anyone. Be warned". Carlos threatened them and I was confused.

Does it mean that they share women in this family?

I sat down beside Carlos and the three maids on standby started serving our food.

My head was bent down. I couldn't look into their eyes to know what they looked like. Although, when I saw them from afar. They all look good. I only need to get a closer look. But, with the situation on the ground. It is impossible to archive.

Carlos cleared his throat, and he held my hand on his ass as he spoke.

"Let me officially introduce my wife to you all. Her name is Adelina. She is the daughter of Emiliano Delgado. I want every one of you to respect her. She is not a whore. She is off-limits. She belongs to me and me alone". He introduced me and set out some rules which still confuse me.

He looked at me and smashed his lips to mine in front of everyone. And when he pulled away. His fingers raised my chin.

"Adelina". He called and I looked into his blue orbs. "I want you to look at all the men in this room. They are the only family members I have". He said and I nodded.

Then he continues. "Let me start by introducing my Father to you. That man over there is my father, and he was the former leader of our Mafia Family, which is now passed to me. He is the second born of my grandparents". I looked at the resemblance and I know that he is indeed his father. So I nodded and the man spoke.

"Welcome to our Family my dear. If he ever gives you any trouble, you can come to me". And he winked. What kind of sick joke was that?

Carlos continues to introduce the other older and younger men to me. So, I come to understand that he has two uncles and four cousins with his father which makes them seven men apart from him.

There is no woman in the house. My question is, what happened to their wives? And what would happen to me if I successfully gave Carlos a child?