Chapter Seven

Carlos

The club was buzzing with party fuckers and I am pleased. Standing here looking out from my office glass wall. I could see what was going on.

Earlier, I entertained King Giovanni and his men at a VIP lounge, where my best strippers entertained them. I was pleased to know that they liked the show.

After, they had a nice time with my strippers. They left thirty minutes ago. Making me free to go to my wife. But, I couldn't. I am expecting someone very special.

It is business and in as much that I want nothing than to be with her now. I can't.

I left the glass wall and sat on my swivel chair, rotating it, thinking of my wife. I don't even know why I like her so much.

Is it because of her green eyes? Or, is it because of her cherry-like lips? Oh, how I want to suck her lips. Fuck! She is driving me crazy even when she is far away from me.

Someone knocked on my office door and I answered.

"Come in". I said.

The door opened and my second-in-command walked in.

"Boss". He nods.

"Where is my money?". I asked.

"They're here with the money". He said.

"Let them in". I told him and he nodded.

He walked out and came back with two men. They were carrying with them a small freezer.

They dropped it on the floor and one of the guys left immediately.

"Boss". Hugo nodded.

"Is that my money?". I asked him.

"Yes, Boss. And it's complete". He replied.

Hugo is one of my most reliable men. He is the one in charge of my weapon shipments.

He is five foot eight. Not very tall. He has black long hair that is put together in a low ponytail. A full Inked body. Making him ladies man.

I have been waiting to receive this money for three months now. But, bastards who bought the weapon complained that the weapons were not complete.

He delayed payment until King Giovanni was able to detect the mix-up. Now that they have the remaining weapons. They sent my money.

This is a lot of money. If the money is complete. I should have about 200% profits. And, that is a lot.

Hugo dipped his hand into his shirt pocket and brought out a key. He unlocked the freezer, and it revealed some expensive wine.

Bringing out the bottles. It reveals another plastic bag. He opened it, and there was the money.

"How much is in there?" I asked him.

"It's five hundred million dollars. I confirmed it myself". He said.

"Ok Hugo. You can go. Thank you for your hard work". I greeted him.

"Thanks, Boss. I will take my leave now". He bowed and left my office.

I might be a heartless Don. But, I am always good to my loyal men. Hugo is one of them.

"So, what's next?". Andro asked.

"Confirm that the numbers are correct then, send it to the vault once you're done. I'm leaving "

"How is your bride?". He asked and smirked.

"She should be sleeping for now?" I replied with a smile.

Knowing that I am free makes me happy. Now, nothing is going to stop me from having her.

Checking the time. It's already six in the morning. I should be in my mansion in the next hour. Then, I can bury myself in between her legs.

<<<<<<<<<<

Adelina

I woke up to a serious pain in my stomach. Rolling out of bed. I managed to walk to the bathroom to clean up.

I sat on the toilet seat and I did my business. My eyes were partially closed. But, when I got up before I flushed the toilet. I saw red water.

I got scared. But, when I registered it. I realise it's my menstruation. I was happy. I ignored the pain that was threatening to come up again.

I flushed the toilet. I even cleaned it myself. I walked into the walk-in shower. I discarded everything on me and I started bathing.

I sang while bathing. Today is a good day. I normally bleed for seven days. So until then. I am free from the devil who wants to eat me as his meal.

As soon as I was done. I walked out. I brought out a clean white cotton towel. I wrapped it around my body as I giggled.

I walked out of the bathroom, and I was singing my way to the walk-in closet. I didn't even know that someone was knocking.

I was in my world, enjoying the moment. Then I heard a loud banging on the door. I quickly covered myself with a bathrobe and stepped out to the door.

I opened the door and my husband was scowling. He pushed himself inside leaving me there. I shrugged and locked the door.

"Where were you? I've been knocking for the past five minutes". He said.

"I was bathing. I didn't hear any knocking. I am sorry to keep you waiting". I said and walked away.

"You don't need to change". He said and I smiled.

I knew this would happen. But, God is on my side. Nothing is going to happen today. Not tomorrow, not until after seven days. And by then. I would have found a way out of this hell.

I turned to look at him. So, I asked. "And, why is that?"

He walked closer. I stood in my position. He grabbed my waist and sniffed my hair. This is the third time he's done it. I need to wash my hair regularly.

"You smell nice. Today, it's going to be just you and me. I am going to fuck you hard until you pass out". He said that against my ear and I smiled.

"How will you fuck me when I am bleeding? I am on my period". I replied him

I was pleased with his expression. I felt his free hand dipped into my pussy roughly and when he removed it. It was coated in the crimson colour of my period and I smiled internally knowing how he felt.