Chapter 10

After the introduction. We ate in silence. A man I come to know as Alexandro walked in and is now having breakfast with us.

I was done eating. So I spoke.

"I would like to be excused as I have to go to Church",  I informed everyone.

"I was not aware of that?". Carlos questioned me.

I looked into his eyes and he was glaring at me.

"You need my permission to go out my dear. You are now my wife. I decide what you do and where you can go to ". He claimed.

I scoffed and replied. "Excuse me. You can't stop me from going to church. Where do you think the name 'Church Girl' comes from?  Not even my father can stop me from going to Church"

He stood up and glared at me more. Now, I am scared of him.

"Well, I am not your father. I am your fucking husband. And you will respect me. If you ever talk to me in that manner again. Then I will make sure you never leave your room ever again. Do you understand?". He warned me and I know he meant every word.

I nodded in submission.

"Use your words Church Girl ". He called me by my nickname.

"Yes, I understand. And I am sorry"  I started crying and so I ran upstairs.

He has finally ruined my morning. How am I going to survive this hell?

I felt someone pulled me back to their chest. And when I opened my eyes. It was him. His grip on my waist was firm and he pulled me more to himself. He sniffed my hair and exhaled.

"I love how you smell, Amour, and I am sorry to scare you like that". He released my waist. And cupped my face with his hands. He kissed my tears before he kissed my lips.

I had to steady myself by gripping his shirt.

He wiped my tears and cooed.  "I am sorry ok. I will take you to church myself. Is that ok by you?". 

I nodded and was shocked. What happened? Why did he change all of a sudden? There is so much I don't understand about this man. One minute, he was like a monster. Another minute, he is like an Angel.

I smiled a little and he kissed me more and pulled away.

"Shall we?". He asked.

"I will just get my bag and meet you downstairs". I replied.

He nodded and I quickly climbed up to the room for my bag.

Carlos's  POV

She is becoming my weakness. I couldn't stand her tears. The only tears I want to see on her face are when I am embedded inside her. When I pound into her with hard strokes.

When my cock rams deep, hitting her throat. Or when I penetrate her asshole. That is the kind of tears I want from her.

I opted for a white shirt and pants just because I saw her look beautiful in her lace white dress. I found myself doing things I don't normally do. And all, because of her.

I don't know what spell she cast on me. But, I also know that she isn't doing anything to seduce me. She hates me and I know that. Yet, I still love her.

It is so funny that someone like me is falling for a girl like her.

Her intoxicating smell filled my nostrils, and I looked up; she came walking towards me, swaying her hips as she walked.

Fuck!  I can't wait to have her. I am dying already. She is going to be my most treasured possession.

"I'm ready". Her leaf-green eyes brightened up, and my heartbeats sped up. Her cherry lips curled up in a small smile and I know that she will be the death of me.

I forwarded my hands to her and she took it immediately. Her soft hand wrapped around mine, and I felt electrocuted just by the friction of her fingers against my palm.

I neglected my throbbing dick and help her to climb into my car. I closed the door as soon as she settled in.

Striding to the driver's side. I slid in and started the ignition. The engine roars, and I pull away from the mansion, speeding down the Estate where our mansion is and out to the highway.

My phone rang and I checked the caller. Seeing that it was Andro. I answered, connecting the call through Bluetooth.

"Carlos, you can't believe that Samuel has been found". He informed.

"What? When? Where?" I asked.

"Our men have him. Meet me at the warehouse". And he disconnected.

Samuel ran away with my fifty million dollars six months ago. We searched everywhere for him but we couldn't find him. My best hackers tried their best but, they couldn't find him.

Samuel used to be one of my best men. I don't know what came over him that he had to steal from me.

I pulled over in front of the Church and I climbed down and opened the door for my wife. She came out of the car. She stepped aside and looked at me.

"How long are you going to stay?". I asked her.

"Thirty minutes. One hour max". She replied and I nodded.

I grabbed her head from the back and I crashed my mouth on hers and kissed her deeply.

"Take care of yourself. If there is anything. Call me. I will be back in forty minutes". I promised her and she smiled.

I don't know, but I feel like something is wrong. Maybe it's just my imagination. I climbed back into the car and drove off. Thinking of what I will do to Samuel.

___________________________________

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Don't worry. It will get better soon. Just keep reading. Don't forget to vote and comment as I love hearing from you.

Follow me on Instagram for details about the new books I want to publish here on Wattpad and other reading platform.

Instagram:  @crow_nread