Chapter 14 - First Day in the Royal Palace

Siya's POV

The sun was just beginning to rise, casting a soft golden glow over the Rajawat palace. I woke up feeling excited and a bit nervous about my first day as Abhimanyu's wife. The previous night had been calm and comforting, but today was the start of a new chapter in a whole new world.

As I stretched and got out of bed, I noticed that Abhimanyu was still asleep. His presence was a reassuring comfort, and I decided to let him rest a little longer. Quietly, I slipped into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

When I stepped out, I found that the palace staff had already prepared a stunning outfit for me—an exquisite lehenga with intricate embroidery and vibrant colors. I put it on and admired myself in the mirror. "Wow, this is beautiful," I said, twirling in front of the mirror.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Good morning, Rajkumari," came the cheerful voice of Rani, one of the palace's head maids. "Shall I assist you with breakfast and the ceremonies today?"

I smiled, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the attention. "Good morning, Rani ji. Yes, please. I'd love some help."

Rani helped me with my makeup and hair, and we headed down to the main hall where the family had gathered for the morning rituals. As I walked in, I was greeted warmly by everyone—Maa Sa, Baba Sa, Chacha Sa, Chachi Sa, and the rest of the family. They all seemed so welcoming and excited.

"Good morning, Siya," Maa Sa said, her eyes twinkling with warmth. "We're thrilled to have you with us. Today is a special day."

I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Thank you, Maa Sa. I'm looking forward to it."

Abhimanyu's POV

I woke up to find the room quiet and serene. Siya was already up and getting ready for the day. I was still adjusting to this new routine, but I was eager to support her as she settled into her new role.

As I got dressed, I could hear the soft hum of activity from the main hall. I knew that today was significant for Siya—her First Rasoi (kitchen ceremony) and Muh Dikhai (face reveal ceremony). I wanted to make sure everything went smoothly for her.

When I joined Siya and the family in the main hall, I could see the excitement in her eyes. She looked radiant, and her enthusiasm was contagious. I walked over to her and gently took her hand.

"You look amazing," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "How are you feeling?"

Siya squeezed my hand. "A bit nervous but excited. Everyone is so welcoming, and I feel like I'm part of something special."

I was glad to see her feeling at ease. "Just be yourself. Everyone already loves you."

Siya's POV

The first part of the day was dedicated to the Rasoi ceremony. I was introduced to the palace kitchen, a magnificent space filled with the aroma of delicious spices and fresh ingredients. The cooks were busy preparing a variety of traditional Rajput dishes.

One of the head chefs, Maya, came forward with a warm smile. "Welcome to the kitchen, Rajkumari ji. We're excited to have you join us. Today, you'll be preparing a special dish for the family."

I was both excited and nervous. "I'd love to. What should I start with?"

Maya guided me through the process of making a traditional Rajput dish— 'Laal Maas,' a spicy mutton curry that was a family favorite. As I chopped vegetables and stirred the pot, I felt a sense of accomplishment. Cooking with Maya was a pleasant experience, and she offered helpful tips and encouragement.

By the time we finished, the aroma of the dish filled the kitchen, and I was proud of what I had created. Maya and the other cooks praised me, and I felt a sense of fulfillment.

Abhimanyu's POV

I could see that Siya was enjoying her time in the kitchen. Her enthusiasm was evident, and it made me happy to see her embracing this new role with such grace. The Rasoi ceremony was an important tradition, and Siya was handling it beautifully.

When it was time to taste the dish, she had prepared, I was eager to see the reactions. The family gathered around the dining table, and Siya served the Laal Maas with a proud smile.

"Siya Beta, this looks delicious!" Ragini said, taking a bite. "You've done a wonderful job."

Everyone seemed to agree, and the dish was met with compliments and approval. Siya's face lit up with happiness as she received praise and lots of gifts from the family as Shagun for the ceremony.

Siya's POV

After the Rasoi ceremony, it was time for the Muh Dikhai ceremony. This was a traditional ritual where the bride's face was revealed to the family and close friends, symbolizing her formal introduction into the family.

I felt a mix of excitement and anxiety as I prepared for the ceremony. Abhimanyu stood by my side, offering his support. The family gathered around, and I could see the anticipation in their eyes.

Maa Sa stepped forward with a warm smile. "Siya today is a special day for you. We are honored to have you as part of our family."

As I uncovered my face, I felt a sense of vulnerability and excitement. The family greeted me with smiles and kind words, making me feel welcome and cherished.

"I'm so happy to be here," I said, looking around at the warm faces. "Thank you all for making me feel at home."

Dada Sa came over and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. "We're glad to have you with us, Siya. You're a wonderful addition to our family."

Abhimanyu's POV

Seeing Siya's nervousness turn into happiness as the family embraced her was heartwarming. The Muh Dikhai ceremony was a significant moment, and it was wonderful to see how well she was being received.

As the day came to a close, we spent some time with the family, sharing stories and laughter. It was a beautiful way to end the day, and it felt like a perfect start to our new life together.

Later that night, when it was just the two of us, I took Siya's hand and led her to a quiet corner of the palace garden. The moonlight bathed us in its soft glow, and the stars twinkled above.

"I'm proud of you," I said, pulling her close. "You've handled everything so well today."

Siya smiled up at me, her eyes shining. "Thank you, Abhimanyu. Today was amazing, and it's all thanks to you and your family."

We shared a tender kiss, feeling the warmth of each other's presence. The first day in the royal palace had been a whirlwind, but it was filled with moments of joy and connection. As we embraced each other, I knew that together, we would make this palace our home and create many more beautiful memories.

The journey ahead was filled with possibilities, and I was excited to explore them with Siya by my side. The royal palace was now our home, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us.

********************************************************************

A/N:

Hey readers, I hope you enjoy reading this, stay tuned, there will be an update every week (Wednesday). Let me know your thoughts and reviews on this chapter.

Please Vote, share, and comment it means a lot to the authors.

Peace Out.