Chapter 4 - Family Bonds and Future Dreams

Siya's POV

The morning sun streamed through my bedroom window as I anxiously woke up. The dinner with Abhimanyu had been enlightening, and I couldn't help but feel that our partnership was just the beginning of something more. After getting ready, I went downstairs to join my family for breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone," I greeted as I entered the dining room.

Papa looked up from his newspaper, a smile playing on his lips. "Good morning, Princess. How was your dinner with Abhimanyu?"

"It went well, Papa. We discussed the business proposal, and I think it's going to be a great partnership," I replied, taking a seat next to Tej, who was already munching on his toast.

Ma's eyes sparkled with interest. "That's wonderful, Beta. Abhimanyu is a smart and capable young man."

Ajit leaned forward, his expression curious. "Did you talk about anything else?"

I hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Yes, we talked about our shared goals and values. It was... enlightening."

Just then, Rana entered the room, looking unusually serious. "Didi, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, Rana," I said, following him out to the garden. "What's on your mind?"

Rana took a deep breath before speaking. "Didi, I know you've always been focused on your career, and I admire you for everything you've achieved. But have you ever thought about what you want in your personal life?"

His question caught me off guard. "Of course, I have. But why are you asking this now?"

"Because I can see that there's something more between you and Abhimanyu Bhaiya. He's a great guy, and I think you two would be good together, not just as business partners," Rana said earnestly.

I smiled, feeling a warmth spread through me. "Thank you, Rana. I appreciate your concern. Let's see how things unfold."

As we walked back inside, my mind was buzzing with thoughts of the future. Could Abhimanyu be the one I had been waiting for?

Abhimanyu's POV

The breakfast table at the Rajawat Palace was buzzing with energy. My family had always been close-knit, and mornings like this were a cherished tradition. As I took my seat, Dada Sa, Harshvardhan Singh Rajawat, gave me an approving nod.

"Abhimanyu, your partnership with Siya sounds promising," he said. "But there's something else we need to discuss."

I glanced around the table, curious. "What is it, Dada Sa?"

Dadi Sa, Uma Harshvardhan Singh Rajawat, leaned forward, her eyes kind and wise. "We've been thinking about your future, Beta. You're at an age where you should consider settling down."

My heart skipped a beat. "Dadi Sa, are you suggesting...?"

"Yes," she said with a smile. "We think an arranged marriage between you and Siya could be a wonderful idea."

I was taken aback. The thought of marrying Siya had crossed my mind but hearing it from my family made it feel more real. "I do have a lot of respect and admiration for Siya. But have you spoken to her family about this?"

Baba Sa nodded. "Ranjit Singh Suryavanshi and I have discussed the possibility. They're open to the idea, but we wanted to know how you felt first."

Aditi chimed in. "I think it's a great match. Siya is intelligent, kind, and driven. You two would complement each other perfectly."

I took a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I need some time to think about this. It's a big decision."

As the day went on, I couldn't stop thinking about Siya. That evening, I decided to call her.

"Hello, Siya. It's Abhimanyu," I said when she answered.

"Hi, Abhimanyu. How are you?" she replied, her voice warm and welcoming.

"I'm good, thanks. There's something I need to talk to you about," I began, my heart pounding.

"Sure, what is it?" she asked.

"Our families have been discussing the possibility of an arranged marriage between us. I wanted to know how you felt about it," I said, holding my breath.

There was a brief silence before Siya spoke. "Abhimanyu, I respect and admire you a lot. This partnership has made me see how well we work together. I think we should take some time to get to know each other better before making such a big decision."

I felt a wave of relief and hope. "I agree. Let's take it one step at a time and see where it leads us."

"That sounds like a plan," Siya said, her voice filled with warmth.

As I hung up the phone, I felt a sense of clarity and excitement, however, the future is uncertain.

************************************************************

A/N:

Hey readers, I hope you enjoy reading this, stay tuned, there will be an update every week. Let me know your thoughts and reviews on this chapter.

Please Vote, share, and comment it means a lot to the authors.

Peace Out.