Chapter 2 - Morning Sunshine

The first light of dawn seeped through the large windows of the luxurious Suryavanshi mansion, casting a warm glow over the bustling household. Nestled in the heart of Udaipur, the mansion was a perfect blend of traditional Rajput elegance and modern comfort. Every morning was a joyful symphony of clinking cups, laughter, and the soft rustling of newspapers.

Siya Suryavanshi, a 28-year-old with a business degree and a million-dollar smile, stretched lazily in her queen-sized bed. Her room was a cozy haven filled with books, family photos, and vibrant Rajasthani decor. As the sunbeams kissed her face, Siya knew it was time to embrace the day.

"Siya Bua! Bua!" came the excited voice of her 3-year-old nephew, Tej, as he burst into her room, his tiny feet pattering on the marble floor.

Siya scooped him up, planting a kiss on his chubby cheek. "Good morning, my little prince! Did you sleep well?"

Tej giggled, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes, Bua! Let's have breakfast. Mama and Papa are waiting!"

With Tej in her arms, Siya made her way downstairs, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling parathas guiding her to the dining room. The scene was a heartwarming image of family life. Her parents, Ranjit Singh Suryavanshi and Jasleen Ranjit Singh Suryavanshi sat at the head of the table, their love and companionship evident in their every glance.

"Good morning, Princess," her father greeted, his eyes twinkling behind his reading glasses. "Ready for another busy day?"

"Always, Papa," Siya replied, setting Tej in his high chair. "Good morning, Ma. What's on the menu today?"

Jasleen Suryavanshi, a graceful woman with a kind smile, handed her a plate of steaming aloo parathas. "Your favorite! Eat up, you'll need the energy for all your work."

Siya's elder brother, Ajit, and his wife, Tanya, joined them, looking slightly weary but happy. "Morning, Princess," Ajit said, ruffling Siya's hair affectionately. "Did Tej wake you up again?"

Siya laughed, swatting his hand away. "I don't mind. He's the best alarm clock."

Tanya smiled; her eyes filled with warmth. "We're lucky to have you, Siya. Tej adores you."

Siya's younger brother, Rana, sauntered in, still in his pajamas. "Morning, everyone. Did I miss anything?"

"Just the usual family chaos," Siya teased. "Grab a plate before Tej eats all the parathas."

As they all sat down to eat, the room was filled with chatter and laughter. The Suryavanshi family was close-knit, and their bonds were strengthened by shared dreams and mutual support. Siya cherished these moments, knowing they were the foundation of her strength and happiness.

After breakfast, Siya headed to her home office, a bright and airy space where she managed her various business ventures. Her degree in business had equipped her with the skills to help run the family's enterprises, from real estate to hospitality. Today, she had meetings lined up and a charity event to plan, but she thrived on the busy pace.

"Siya don't forget we have a meeting with the new clients at 11," Ajit reminded her, popping his head into her office.

"I remember, Bhaiya. I'm just going over the presentation one last time," Siya replied, her fingers flying over the keyboard.

Ajit nodded, impressed. "You've always been the organized one. Keep it up, Princess."

Later in the day, Siya found a moment to play with Tej in the garden. They chased butterflies and picked flowers, the child's laughter a melody that soothed her soul. "You know, Tej, I think you're going to be a great businessman one day," she said, tickling him.

Tej giggled. "Like you, Bua?"

"Exactly like me," Siya replied, hugging him tightly.

As the sun began to set, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Siya received an unexpected phone call. It was from Abhimanyu Singh Rajawat, the young Prince of Udaipur and an old family friend. Siya had known Abhimanyu since childhood, and they had always shared a special bond.

"Hello, Siya," Abhimanyu's voice came through the line, warm and confident. "I have a proposal for you."

"Abhimanyu! What a surprise. What kind of proposal?" Siya asked, intrigued.

"I've been thinking about expanding my business, and I believe you would be the perfect partner. Your expertise and our combined resources could take us to new heights," Abhimanyu explained.

Siya's heart raced with excitement and curiosity. "That sounds amazing, Abhimanyu. Let's discuss this further. How about dinner tonight?"

"Perfect. I'll pick you up at 7," Raghav agreed.

Siya hung up the phone, a mix of anticipation and nerves bubbling within her. She joined her family for their evening tea, her mind buzzing with the possibilities that lay ahead.

As they discussed their day, Siya shared the news about Abhimanyu's proposal. Her family's reaction was a mix of surprise and delight.

"Abhimanyu is a smart businessman," Ranjit Singh said thoughtfully. "This could be a great opportunity for you, Beta."

Jasleen smiled warmly. "We're proud of you, Siya. Whatever you decide, we'll support you."

Ajit and Tanya exchanged knowing looks, while Rana grinned mischievously. "Looks like things are about to get interesting, Didi," Rana teased.

Siyalaughed, feeling a sense of excitement and determination. Life was full ofunexpected opportunities, and with her family by her side, she was ready toembrace them all.

**************************************************************************

A/N:

Hello dear readers, 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please do share your thoughts in the comments, vote, and share.

Stay tuned for more next week.

Your support means a lot to the authors.

Piece Out. ✌🏻

ADDY