Chapter 18 - Broken Bonds

Siya's POV

The tension in the air was palpable as Abhimanyu and I sat in the study, surrounded by documents and evidence that Virat Bhaiya had painstakingly gathered. The truth was out, but the damage was already done.

"Siya, it was the manager. He's the one who framed you," Abhimanyu said, his voice low and filled with a mix of anger and regret.

I stared at him; my heart heavy. "I told you I was innocent, Abhimanyu. But you didn't believe me."

He looked away, unable to meet my eyes. "I know, and I'm sorry. But the evidence was so convincing..."

I cut him off, my voice trembling. "Convincing enough to doubt your wife? To send me away without even giving me a chance to explain?"

Abhimanyu's Point of View

Her words cut deep. She was right. I had doubted her, and now I had to face the consequences of that doubt. "Siya, I was trying to protect the family. The company..."

She shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "And what about me, Abhimanyu? Was I not part of this family? Did I not matter?"

I reached out to touch her, but she pulled away, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal. "Siya, please..."

"No, Abhimanyu," she said, her voice breaking. "It's too late. The trust is gone. You've shattered my heart, and I can't stay here anymore."

I packed my bags, each item a reminder of the life I was leaving behind. The palace that had once felt like home now felt like a prison, and I needed to escape.

As I walked out, Maa Sa tried to stop me. "Siya beta, please don't go. We need you here."

I shook my head, tears blurring my vision. "I'm sorry, Maa Sa. But I can't stay here. Not after everything that's happened."

I took one last look at Abhimanyu, hoping for some sign that he truly believed me, that he was willing to fight for us. But his eyes were cold, distant. The man I had fallen in love with was gone, replaced by someone I no longer recognized.

With a heavy heart, I left the palace and returned to the Suryavanshi Mansion. My family welcomed me with open arms, but the pain of betrayal lingered. I knew I needed a fresh start, away from the memories and the heartbreak.

"Papa, I'm leaving the city," I told my father one evening. "I need to get away from everything."

He looked at me, concern etched on his face. "Princess, are you sure? What about your life here?"

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my emotions. "There's nothing left for me here, Papa. I need to find myself again, away from all this pain."

Abhimanyu's POV

Watching Siya leave was the hardest thing I'd ever done. The palace felt emptier without her presence, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I had made the biggest mistake of my life.

Days turned into weeks, and I threw myself into work, trying to forget the pain. But every corner of the palace reminded me of Siya, of the love we had shared and the trust I had broken.

One evening, Dada Sa called me into his study. "Abhimanyu, you need to fix this. Siya is part of this family, and we can't let her go like this."

I shook my head, my heart heavy with regret. "It's too late, Dada Sa. The trust is gone. I don't know how to fix this."

He sighed; his eyes filled with sadness. "You have to try, beta. Love is worth fighting for."

But I couldn't see a way forward. The pain of betrayal and the weight of my past trauma had created a chasm between us that seemed impossible to bridge.

Siya's POV

Leaving the city was the hardest decision I had ever made, but it was necessary. I needed to heal, to find a way to move forward without the constant reminder of what I had lost.

As I settled into my new life, I tried to focus on the future. But the memories of Abhimanyu, of the love we had shared, haunted me. Every night, I lay awake, wondering if things could have been different.

One evening, as I sat by the window, staring at the city lights, I received a call from Virat Bhaiya. "Siya, I just wanted to check in on you. How are you holding up?"

I took a deep breath, trying to keep my voice steady. "I'm trying, Virat Bhaiya. But it's hard. Everything reminds me of him."

He sighed; his voice filled with empathy. "I know, Siya. But you're strong. You'll get through this."

Abhimanyu's POV

Days turned into months, and the emptiness inside me grew. I missed Siya more than I could ever admit, but the trust between us was broken. I couldn't bring myself to reach out, knowing that I had hurt her beyond repair.

One evening, Karan found me in the study, staring at the documents that had once meant everything to me. "Abhimanyu, you need to move on. Holding onto this pain isn't helping anyone."

I looked at him, my heart heavy. "How can I move on, Karan? I've lost everything that mattered."

He placed a hand on my shoulder, his eyes filled with concern. "You haven't lost everything, Abhimanyu. You still have your family, and you still have time to make things right."

Siya's POV

As the months passed, I tried to rebuild my life. I focused on my work, pouring all my energy into the Suryavanshi business. But no matter how hard I tried, the memories of Abhimanyu lingered.

One evening, as I sat in my office, Rana walked in. "Di, you need to take a break. Come home for a while."

I shook my head, my heart heavy with the weight of my decision. "I can't, Rana. There's too much pain there. I need to stay away."

He sighed; his eyes filled with concern. "Just promise me you'll take care of yourself, Di. Don't let this break you."

I nodded, trying to keep my emotions in check. "I promise, Rana. But I need to find my way forward."

As I watched the sunset over the city, I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever find a way to heal. The pain of betrayal and the weight of broken trust had left scars that seemed impossible to mend. And as the days turned into nights, I vowed to never trust again, to protect my heart from further pain.

But deep down, I knew that the love I had shared with Abhimanyu would always be a part of me, a memory that would linger in my heart forever.

*******************************************************************

A/N:

Hey readers, I hope you enjoy reading this, stay tuned, there will be an update every week. Let me know your thoughts and reviews on this chapter.

Please Vote, share, and comment it means a lot to the authors.

Peace Out.