Chapter 1: The Royal Morning

As dawn broke over the grand palace of Udaipur, the first rays of sunlight danced upon the intricate marble floors and lavish curtains. The palace, a blend of ancient magnificence and modern sophistication, came alive with the sounds of morning rituals. The air was thick with the scent of fresh jasmine and sandalwood, carried by the cool breeze from the palace gardens.

Prince Abhimanyu Singh Rajawat, the Maharaja's eldest son, resided in this grandeur's heart. Tall and handsome, with a chiseled jawline and piercing dark eyes, he was admired by many, yet truly understood by few. Abhimanyu was known for his stoic demeanor, a cold exterior that masked the deafening storms of his past.

Abhimanyu's day began before the rest of the palace stirred. In the solitude of the royal gym, he found solace. Clad in a simple black tracksuit, he moved through his rigorous workout, every punch on the heavy bag a release of the anger that raged within him.

"Abhi Bhaiya, you're going to break that bag one day," teased his younger sister, Aditi, as she entered the gym. With her graceful beauty and infectious energy, Aditi was the complete opposite of Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu paused, wiping sweat from his brow. "Better the bag than someone else," he replied, his voice a deep rumble.

Aditi chuckled. "You know, it wouldn't hurt to smile once in a while."

Abhimanyu managed a faint smile, more out of obligation than amusement. "What do you want, Aditi?"

"Just checking in on you, Bhaiya. Breakfast will be ready soon. You know how Ma gets if we're late."

Abhimanyu nodded, dismissing his sister with a wave. "I'll be there."

As he made his way to his chambers, Abhimanyu's thoughts drifted to the source of his inner turmoil.

In his luxurious bathroom, Abhimanyu stood before the mirror, the steam from the hot shower fogging the glass. He stared at his reflection, the scars of his past etched deeply into his soul, invisible to the world. With a sigh, he dressed in a crisp black suit with a white shirt beneath, the simplicity of his attire contrasting with the extravagance around him.

Downstairs, the dining hall buzzed with activity. The long table, laden with a sumptuous spread, was a testament to the palace's culinary excellence. His mother, Maharani Pallavi Abhijeet Singh Rajawat, a regal woman with an air of authority, presided over the breakfast with grace.

"Abhi, good morning," she greeted, her eyes softening at the sight of her eldest son.

"Good morning, Ma," Abhimanyu replied, taking his seat at the head of the table.

His father, Maharaja Abhijeet Singh Rajawat, a stern yet just ruler, glanced at Abhimanyu. "Did you sleep well?"

"Well enough," Abhimanyu replied curtly, focusing on his plate.

His grandparents, Harshvardhan Singh Rajawat and Uma Harshvardhan Singh Rajawat, smiled warmly at him. Harshvardhan, the wise patriarch, nodded approvingly. "You're up early, as always."

"A habit I can't break, Dadaji," Abhimanyu said with a small smile.

The extended family, including his uncle Devendra Singh Rajawat and his wife Ragini, and his other uncle Digvijay Singh Rajawat and his wife Shikha, along with their children, Shaurya, Ranveer, filled the room with lively chatter.

"Bhaiya, you should join us for the charity event today," Aditi suggested, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Abhimanyu shook his head. "I have meetings."

Shaurya rolled his eyes. "You always have meetings. You need to have some fun too, Bhaiya."

Abhimanyu's grip tightened on his fork. "I have responsibilities, Shaurya. Not everything is about fun."

The table fell silent, the tension palpable. Pallavi placed a gentle hand on Abhimanyu's arm. "We know, Abhi. Just... remember to take care of yourself too."

Abhimanyu nodded, the anger within him raging just below the surface. He finished his breakfast quickly, excusing himself to prepare for the day ahead.

In his private study, surrounded by Files and paperwork, Abhimanyu felt a measure of peace. Here, he could drown himself in work, the responsibilities of his title providing a distraction from his inner demons.

As he reviewed documents and planned his day, his thoughts strayed to the past once more. The palace was his sanctuary, but also his prison, a constant reminder of what he had lost and what he could never regain.

With a deep breath, Abhimanyu steeled himself for the day ahead. The weight of his title pressed heavily on his shoulders, but he bore it with the strength and determination that had been ingrained in him since childhood. He was Abhimanyu Singh Rajawat, the soon-to-be Maharaja of Rajasthan, and he would not be broken.

***********************************************************************

A/N:

Hey readers, I hope you enjoy reading this, stay tuned, there will be an update every week. Let me know your thoughts and reviews on this chapter. 

Please Vote, share, and comment it means a lot to the authors.

Peace Out.