The Beginning

There is a SSR agent named Peggy Carter. Even though she is a qualified agent the men in the office don't take her seriously. I mean she's a women she's supposed to do paperwork. Not work on cases with them, but there is one agent by the name of Daniel Sousa who feels pity for Peggy.

One day in the office...
"Hello Peggy", Sousa says as he sits down at his desk with his morning coffee. "Hello Daniel, how are you doing?" Says Peggy in her amazing British accent. "Oh I'm fine, how are you?"  "Very well, thank you" said Peggy as she sits at her desk continuing to read files. She noticed that Agent Thompson was walking in.

He stops at her desk,"Hello Peggy there is no more coffee, would you go make some?" Agent Carter looks at him obviously frustrated, don't they know that she is capable of so much more then filing papers and making coffee? "You don't know how to make coffee?" Says Agent Sousa also annoyed at the way Agent Thompson treats Peggy. Thompson stops and looks at Sousa with an angry glance then walks away to do his own work. "Don't you ever get tired of the way he treats you?" Said Sousa.

"Yes but I am capable of standing up for myself, I don't need your help." Said Agent Carter. She walks out of the room to make coffee. Sousa stops and thinks about how he admires Peggy's wit then sits down to continue working. But he couldn't stop thinking about her and how wonderful she was.