After Daniel & Peggy's Fist Date

Sousa was kind enough to drop Peggy off at her apartment. Once Peggy got inside she started reflecting over what had happened. She thought that hanging out with Daniel was fun. She couldn't believe she had taken a rain check earlier. Sousa was so nice, and it was great to hang out with someone that she didn't have to lie to. She felt like she could almost tell him anything, at least she didn't have to lie about where she worked. She started thinking about him and wondering, "do I like him?". Then she stopped herself, "what about Steve?" She couldn't forget about him. The thought immediately took away any happiness she had just felt. She was still grieving she didn't know if Steve was really dead, or if he would ever come back. She forgot about Daniel and proceeded to get ready for bed.

Monday at the office...
Peggy walked into the office tired as usual, but she was going to do her best, she always did. As she was setting her things down at her desk she glanced over at Sousa. Then she remembered how they hung out on Friday. She was thinking, "are things going to be different now? Does he think we're officially dating? Probably not, we just had drinks together that's not a big deal". Peggy then continued doing her work which was making coffee and filing papers Thompson didn't want her working on a real case, because she was a women. It made her angry every time she thought about it.

Later that day...
"Hey Peggy, could we talk later?" Daniel said as Peggy was walking into the break room to make more coffee. "Sure, is everything okay?" Peggy question him confused. "Yes don't worry about it, I'll see you later." He continued then walked off. "What could that be about?" Peggy thought then continued to make coffee.

Peggy was going to go home when she saw Sousa outside waiting for her, "hello, what did you want to tell me?". Sousa replied, " let's walk". They started walking then Sousa spoke, "I really like you..." Sousa started blushing that might not have been the best thing to start off with. "And, I think it would be fun if we did more things together, and got to know each other better..." Sousa was flustered. "What do you think?", Sousa was worried about how she might respond. "Well we already see each other every day" Peggy offered. "I mean outside of work", Sousa said. Peggy had to think about what he said, was she ready for a relationship? Did she want to date Sousa? Was that what he meant? At least that's what it sounded like. All she wanted to do was talk to Angie about everything, and get her thoughts sorted out...