Angie

Angie thought about Peggy's question, "how do you get over the death of a loved one?". "Did someone die recently? Oh I'm so sorry Peg," Angie said with sadness still in her eyes. "Oh, no. It's okay. I've been thinking about someone who died a while ago, but I just need to get over it. I can't grieve forever and I think it's time that I move on." Angie could tell that it was hard for Peggy to talk about these things, even with her. "Who was it?" Angie asked, she was always so curious. "It was the man I was telling you about the other day," Peggy explained trying not to tell her to much about Steve. "Oh well I'll tell you what, how about we go to your apartment & we can talk about it there. Okay?" "okay," Peggy said smiling. Angie was such a good friend. What did she ever do to deserve someone like her in her life? " just let me go grab something," Angie said. Then they walked to Peggy's.
At Peggy's apartment...
"So first off let's start with this," Angie said as she got out what she had grabbed earlier. Peggy's eyes widened as she saw what it was. Chocolate cake! Angie knew that was Peggy's favorite and it was also her only weakness. "You shouldn't have," Peggy said with a small grin on her face. Angie knew that a slice of chocolate cake would cheer her up, she was happy when it did. "Thank you," Peggy said and sat down. Angie grabbed a fork and handed it to Peggy who quickly devoured the cake while Angie was speaking. "I honestly don't think you can get over the death of someone just because you want to," Angie said upset that she had to talk about such a sad subject. She was always so happy and cheerful, she didn't like being sad. She Felt like she was always disappointing someone when she was. "I think that you get over someone over time you can't force it. I Know that's not what you want to hear. Why would it affect you so much if you broke up with him?" Angie asked, confused."Well I didn't... He-" Peggy started crying a lump was forming in her throat, and it wouldn't go away. " he died.. while we were together," Peggy finally managed to get it out. Angie immediately hugged Peggy and told her that everything was going to be alright. "I loved him, I still do.. I didn't even get the chance to tell him, but what about Daniel?" Peggy whispered still crying. "It's okay," Angie said still trying to comfort her friend.
Later after Angie left...
Peggy was thinking about what had happened earlier and decided that tomorrow she would talk to Daniel about Steve and just make sure that he was happy. Then she fell asleep.

~~~~~
Authors note:
Hello guys! I'm sorry that it took me so long to update I've been rehearsing for a choir concert after school for the past week and we have two more shows to go! I'm also sorry that there hasn't been much with Peggy & Daniel so far, but stay tuned there should be something soon. Thank you to everyone who has commented or voted. It means a lot I honestly didn't think anybody would read this and I started writing it for myself just because I felt like it & I wanted to see what would happen. If you have any questions feel free to comment or message me! Continue to vote & comment! See you soon!
~ also I'm still trying to get over Hayley Atwell deleting her social media. I just can't believe it, and it feels like she's gone. :(  I love you guys! ❤️
-Heather