Chapter 6: Cold Ground

Unfortunately the siblings time had to end that night after Gabriela felt that something was wrong with her Protected

Unfortunately the siblings time had to end that night after Gabriela felt that something was wrong with her Protected. And when the Lombardi siblings run home they were met with the awful picture of Adele Stakehouse, dead on the floor and Sookie all bloody hugging Bill.

"Oh, my god gran." Gabriela whispered with tears in her eyes, as she put her hand over mouth. Angelo quickly pulled his baby sister into embrace and let her cry into his chest.

Suddenly Bill speed up around the siblings, and the three of them heard him slamming someone against the wall. The three of them quickly walked towards the kitchen and they saw Bill holding Sam by the throat.

"Get your fuckin' hands off me!" Sam yelled at Bill.

"What are you doing here?" Bill growled at him.

"I was making sure Sookie got home safe." Sam answered "The door was open. What are you doing here?" He then asked the vampire in front of him.

"It's okay Bill. Let him go." Sookie cry out and Gabriela walked towards her Protected, holding her in her arms.

Sam's eyes moved over to the blonde and he scan her body from head to toe, before they stopped at her bloody hands.

"What happened?" Sam gasped in shock.

The next day the Stakehouse's was filled with people, that were offering food and condolences to Sookie and the Lombardi siblings

Gabriela and Angelo were standing at a corner of the house, watching Sookie. Gabriela could feel that Sookie was getting overwhelmed, and she knew she was close to have a meltdown.

And soon that happened.

"Maxine Fortenberry, you put that pie down right now!" She yelled at her loudly, and everyone looked towards her.

She walked towards her and grabbed her grandmother's pie, before she run upstairs with Tara, Gabriela, Angelo and Lafayette.

They were all sitting on Sookie's bed eating from Adele's pie, as they talked.

"I shouldn't have lost it like that." Sookie regretfully said.

Gabriela shook her head "Don't you be sorry for yelling at that snoopy old bitch." She told her.