Chapter 51: Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Gabriela couldn't think that she could muster so much rage towards her own soulmate

Gabriela couldn't think that she could muster so much rage towards her own soulmate. Over the years they knew each other she would get angry at him, but she never thought that she would feel such a burning rage.

Right now it felt as if she wasn't even physically standing there anymore and all noise surrounding her ebbed away as she glared at the viking.

Her blood was boiling and her hands were fisted, her heart was raising.

"Russell Edgington, alive?" scoffed a vampire from the authority, seated at the table "What an epic fucking disaster!"

Eric would not meet her gaze at all, he couldn't muster the courage as he did not want to see the look on her face anymore.

"Let me deal with these traitors, guardian," the man said, rising slowly. "They will beg for the true death."

"Shouldn't we at least consider their proposal?" another voice interjected that gained their attention.

"Since when do we negotiate with apostates?" a child snapped angrily.

Salome glanced at them with a smile and suggested "If they think they can smoke out Russell Edgington, why not let them try?"

"The odds are they won't survive the fight."

"And what kind of precedent does that set, rewarding these traitors for what exactly?"

"They might not." Everyone turned towards Gabriela, who was still glaring at her mate and Bill, before she turned her head towards the vampires "But I can."

Roman shared a look of amusent with his colleagues, before he looked back at Gabriela "You can win a fight against Russell Edgington?" He walked closer to her, while looking her up and down "Miss Lombardi, you do know that he is three thousand years old?"

Gabriela clocked her head and looked at him unimpressed "Does his age is suppose to impress me?"

"Well he is a strong vampire." Salome imput.

Gabriela looked at the female vampire and smirked at her "Then I'm curious, if Russell is as strong as you all claim he is... how is that possible for me to beat him up?" Salome looked at the Nephilim with wide eyes, Gabriela turned her gaze at Roman and made a step closer to him "I fought with Russell and I won. If of course you don't believe me, you can always ask Bill-" She pointed towards the King "-he was there."

Roman looked towards the King with his eye brow lifted. Bill stood a bit straightened on his knees, before he nodded "It's true. Gabriela beat him. I saw it with my own eyes, if he didn't run off... she was going to end him."

Gabriela looked towards Roman with a smug smirk "Twelve years ago, Russell killed my parents because he was afraid of me. Afraid that I might be much more powerful than everyone predicted... and he was right." Her eyes glowed bright red- orange, and red- orange glowing lines showed on her face and towards her hands. Roman watched with wide eyes as he took a step back from the Nephilim.