Chapter 75: Almost Home

The three sports car stopped in front of the abandoned 'Light of Day Institute'

The three sports car stopped in front of the abandoned 'Light of Day Institute'. Eric and Pamela climbed out of one of the cars with Mr. Gus and the members of Yakuza.

"You sure she is here?" Eric asked, just as his soulmate landed in front of them, her bright white wings spread wide open, and her eyes glowing bright red as she looked around.

"Ohhh, she is here alright." Gabriela looked back them with a smirk on her face "I can smell her fear."

They continued to look around, before Gabriela noticed Sarah walking out from one of the barracks and she walked in front of the Yakuza and the angry mate couple, while lifting her hands up in surrender.

"Sarah Newlin!" Gabriela angrily growled, before she and Eric speed up towards her. Eric wrapped his hand around her neck and backed her up against the pole, while Gabriela pulled out her dagger and glared at Sarah with glowing red eyes "Remember me, Sarah?"

"Eric! Gabi!" Pamela yelled at them and speed after the mate couple. "Don't do this!" She begged them.

"Kill me. Please kill me." Sarah begged the mate couple.

Gabriela looked at her with her brow lifted "You want to die?"

"No, but I must." Sarah answered her.

The Yakuza pointed their guns at the mate couple, and Pamela quickly grabbed one of the member's guns and pointed it at her heart.

"Let her go... or I'll pull the trigger." Pamela threatened the mate couple, making them look towards her with wide eyes.

"Pam, what are you doing?" Gabriela asked her in shock, and her eyes stopped glowing.

"Pamela!" Eric growled angrily at his progeny.

"If you die, I die." Pamela told her maker, before her eyes moved towards Gabriela "And you die, your Protected will die. And I sure as hell don't want be the one that has to explains, why you and her are dead."

Eric and Gabriela continued looking at Pamela, before they looked towards Sarah, who was mumbling something to herself.

Eric tightened his grip and moved closer to her "Well, I have seen your future, messiah, and it's not very bright." He growled at her before he bit her hard and drink from her blood.

Eric pulled away from her and grunted as he pushed her to the side. Gabriela moved back a bit and looked at her mate in shock, as the veins started disappearing slowly from his body. Gabriela and Pamela breath out in relief as the cure worked, and Eric was healed.

 Gabriela and Pamela breath out in relief as the cure worked, and Eric was healed