Chapter 62: The Sun

For Gabriela Lombardi there was just no vacation

For Gabriela Lombardi there was just no vacation. She didn't had one night free of problems. And she was getting tired of everything.

The second Gabriela landed in front of Fangtasia, with Eric and Nora behind her all that could be heard was Tara's painted screams from inside.

The three of them speed up inside and looked around the trashed bar and screaming Tara was lay down on bar, with scared Pamela trying to calm down her progeny.

"What the fuck happened here?" Gabriea asked, already knowing the answer to that question.

"They shot Tara. She's not healing." Pamela told them, with pained voice.

The three of them speed up towards the female vampires, Eric looked down at Tara's gun shot wound and carefully moved her hand away so that he could see more clearly. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he noticed the light emitting from it.

"What did this to her?" Eric lowly asked as he turned his head towards his progeny.

"The police have these new fucking guns." Pamela snarled in anger. "The bullet, it's still inside her."

Eric looked closer at the wound, and slightly moved the skin away do he can have a better access to the bullet.

"What are you doing?" Pamela asked him.

Gabriela hold Tara's hand tightly as she looked at the blonde female vampire "He's getting it out, Pam."

Eric moved the skin more and pushed his fingers inside the wound, but the second he touched the bullet he quickly moved his hand away with a yell.

"It burned you?" Gabriela asked him and he nodded. She gritted her teeth together already knowing what was happening, she let go of Tara's hand and moved around her body "Let me do it." She told her mate, and he moved out of the way.

Gabriela took his place and opened the wound, before she pushed her fingers inside. But just like her mate she quickly pulled her hand away with a yelp.

"Did it burn you, too?" Nora asked her worriedly.

Gabriela nodded "Yeah, which is strange because silver doesn't-" She suddenly stopped talking and she gritted her teeth in rage "Oh, clever mother fuckers! I hate, when I'm always right. Hold her down, all of you."

Eric grabbed Tara's hands and hold them down, Nora took a hold of her legs, while Pamela hold Tara's head.

Gabriela took a deep breath and placed her hand on top of the wound and her eyes glowed bright silver.

"Tara, this is going to hurt like son of a bitch." Gabriela warned her.

"Just get this thing, off me!" Tara yelled in pain.

Gabriela looked down at the wound "One... two..." Before she said three she quickly twisted her wrist and the bullet flew out of Tara, and levitate in the air.