Chapter 76: Love Is to Die

Everyone was left shocked at Bill's decision

Everyone was left shocked at Bill's decision. Gabriela felt like she couldn't breathe, it felt like someone had been squeezing her heart little by little. She felt broken, at the thought of losing another older brother.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't want it?" Jessica angrily asked him, while looking at him in disbelief.

"Jessica-"

"Why, Bill?" She asked her maker, demanding to know why he won't take the blood.

"You don't even know, do you?" Sookie brokenly asked him, as she walked closer to her dying first love.

"I don't know how to explain myself... other than to say that I have accepted my fate." Bill explained to them softly.

"And that would be all well and good if you had to, but you don't, all right?" Jessica angrily walked around him and pointed at Sarah "All you've gotta do is drink this cunt's blood and this could all be over."

Sarah angrily yelled at Jessica over her gag, and Gabriela harshly grabbed her by the arm and squeezed it "Shut the fuck up, you Christian whore!" She growled at her with glowing eyes, before she looked at Bill "Bill come one, just drink from this fucking whore! What you're doing it's stupid!" She hissed at him angrily, as tears started forming in her eyes.

"As much as I appreciate a compelling character drama, the Yakuza are upstairs, so need I remind you to keep it the fuck down volume-wise?" Pamela hissed at them, nervously.

Sookie walked in front of Bill "Whatever this is, whatever you're doing, you don't get to hide behind the word 'fate' The cure is right fucking there. Look at her. She's your fate. She is your destiny. If you don't drink her blood, you're making a choice, Bill. A choice you won't have to live with but we will, Jessica, Gabi and me."

Bill looked around them, moving his eyes from Sookie, Jessica and Gabriela, before they stopped at the blonde girl in front of him "You're right."

The three girls let out a breath of relief, thankful that he saw the error in what he was trying to do.

"I am making a choice." Bill softly spoke to his love, before he took a step back "I'm choosing the true death."

The second he said that, Gabriela's breath left her body, her heart dropped into her stomach and the world crumbled around her. Her knees barely hold her up and if it wasn't for Eric to catch her, she was going to fall on the ground.

It was like Angelo again. She could have saved her brother with the help of one of the vampires, but he didn't wanted to, he chose to die, and his decision hunted the Nephilim ever since.