Chapter 7: Burning House of Love

The next evening Gabriela couldn't understand Sookie, while they were working their shift

The girl, who had just buried her grandmother seemed to be in a mood she hadn't been in forever. The scarf she wore around her neck kind of gave away what might have happened to Sookie but Gabriela was too busy to ask.

And her mind was right now on Jason. She was worried for him, vampire blood wasn't something for you to just take like that. It's dangerous. And it was obvious that he was becoming an addict to it, Gabriela needed to find out quickly where he got the V.

Gabriela was reading an order from a woman when suddenly she felt a smack on her butt and turned around to see the three rednecks of Bon Temps - Royce, Wayne and Chuck, whom she loathed for their immature acting.

"Hey, cut it off!" Sam sneered upon seeing Royce do that to Gabriela.

"Sam, l've got this," Gabriela said angrily as she shot glared daggers at the three smirking men "Touch me again and I will rip off your hand!"

"I'm so scared." the redneck laughed mockingly so Gabriela used her empty tray to turn around and kick him in the balls with it as he stumbled a little in pain.

Gabriela smirked and walked away leaving Sam to nod with a small grin. She approached the kitchen window and put the order on the board as Lafayette stood on the other side of the order table with a big scowl.

"You want me to give them piss instead of beer?" he questioned curiously as Gabriela shook her head.

"Oh don't worry." she smirked at him "I got it covered." She then then around with a smirk, to another table with their food when she almost bumped into Sookie. "You are gonna have a talk with me. Soon!"

Gabriela then walked away as Sookie chuckled softly. She continued to work until Royce suddenly dropped his spook on the floor and rose up while swearing.

Gabriela shook her head and smiled at Sookie before seeing Sam approach her. The Nephilim saw Sam rip the green scarf from Sookie's neck, exposing her fang marks.

"Hey, you keep your hands to yourself, Sam Merlotte!" Sookie shouted as she hit him with her open hand and pushed him off "You have no right to touch me!"

Gabriela thought that Sookie shouldn't have hid it anyway. Only a fool wouldn't understand that she was fed off of by Bill.

"You're a damn fool, you know that?" Sam told her angrily.

Everyone started to look at Sam and Sookie, as the female suddenly snapped. "What I do on my own time is no concern of yours... or any of y'alls. Yes! I had sex with Bill, and since every one of y'all's too chicken to ask, it was great!" Gabriela covered her mouth from chuckling as she felt proud her Protected was finally getting some "I enjoyed every second of it. And if you don't like that, you can just fire me!"