Chapter 17

Feel free to vote and comment anything y'all :).

Carter POV
3 Months Later

I finally finish packing my shit for this trip after leaving the trap.

No, I haven't told Shay yet. I just don't know how? How could you chance everything with the person who makes your day, have feelings for and all around makes you wanna be a better person?

I have been building up a LOT of emotions/feelings for Shay over the past couple of months. To the point where I get overwhelmed with them at times. I don't know if she feels the same way because she'll flirt back a little bit and the next, it's like she gets scared and goes back to us being friends. I don't get it.

I still keep up with my "cuddle buddy" duties, like when she gets overwhelmed at school or over works herself, I help her relax and calm down even though Alisha does it of course, I mean they are practically sisters. At the end of the day, I just make sure and need to know she's okay.

She still deals with blocking me out because of her trust issues occasionally but she quickly recovers from it.

Shay and Alisha both graduate in a couple of weeks also. I'm extremely proud of both of them. They have both come a long way.

My aunt is slowly getting worse and I think it's going to come to the end. That will be the best birthday present I could ever have. This trip only lasts 3 days but she literally said :

"Little boy I'm going to woop your ass and have security in here so you can't come in if you don't go on that camping trip with my daughter-in-law" she was dead serious while she coughed a little as she mentioned Shay.

My back has been hurting HELLA bad lately from them lil ass hospital chairs I slept in while visiting her but its worth it.

So here I am.

Ky POV

Wassup bitches :).

I think I'm actually starting to..... "Like-like" Alisha 💯.

I KNOW I shouldn't have kept seeing her after that night but she was so different and fun, as well as spontaneous ;).

And no I'm not talking about feeling this way because she is AMAZING in the bedroom but because I have really gotten to know her.

I mean, that's all I've been really doing besides visiting my parents and working at the trap.

Shay POV

I'm finishing the last of packing the food in the cars.

I'm graduating in a couple weeks y'all!!! I can't wait.

I have become pretty close to Carter.... Or closer. We know eachother really well. I playfully flirt back with him a little bit but that's about it. I know I feel some type of way about Carter. Even though I did EVERYTHING in my power to not, it still happened 😔.

We have gotten into some fights over dumb things like sharing certain food and the remote but it only lasts a little while.

EVERYBODY thinks we're together.

💭 Flashback💭

I was working my shift at the cash register in Victoria's Secret like usual.

I was conversing with this gorgeous darkskin woman who was buying lingerie for her husband as I rung her up, when Carter came out of nowhere with a bag of Chipotle in his hand and leans over the black marble counter where I'm at.

He was looking so damn fine 💦.

I was hiding my smile but it wasn't really working.

"Here" he said smiling while giving me the bag.