Chapter 31

Feel free to comment anything y'all. I absolutely love reading them and they motivate me :). And thank EVERYONE for constantly showing love. Love y'all! 💜

Ky POV

I watched Alisha swiftly and peacefully move around in one of my shirts on.

She was taking a break from her paper work at the dining table.

She only had panties on underneath just like I like it.

And NO, I didn't get none 😓.

But I'm fine with watching her swiftly dance around the kitchen as she listened to PartyNextDoor-Wednesday Night Interlude.

I sat on the couch on my phone as I looked at her body and sexy lips.... But most of all I looked at her.

No makeup on, barefoot, hair up in a neat high ponytail with my big shirt on her.

I could still see that ass jiggle thru that shirt though... I bit my lip as I looked at her.

Cause fuck it I'm not here to judge

Fuck it I'm not here to love

Everything you did to ball

Fuck it, I'm just glad you called

She was dancing and singing as she turned around and seen me watching her.

Instead of stopping the process of making our favorite green tea, she decided to sing to me instead.

I laughed as she started to sing hella loud while smiling at me as she headed over to the couch.

When I'm lonely

Mix the Remy, little bit of Henny

She goofily did the cooking dance with her hands making me laugh even harder as she smiled.

I'm running on empty, I'm lonely

When I'm lonely, when I'm lonely

"Stop it!" I over exaggerated as I laughed.

She knew she sounded absolutely horrible when she tried to sing super loud and that's why she was doing it.

She sang a little more before I pulled her down onto the couch as I got ontop of her.

She giggled before continuing to sing as I sweetly kissed her soft, chocolate exposed shoulder.

"Stop it!" I said playfully laughing as I lifted my head up, above hers.

She laughed for a second before speaking as I began to kiss her neck carefully with her arms around my neck.

"That's not what you said when I was riding your f-" I bit her chin before she was able to finish, making her yelp, we both of us bust out laughing.

We laughed for hella long before we got it together.

She had tears in her eyes and was about to speak when my phone rang.

A smile was stuck on my face as I sat up to get my phone since I fell on the floor from laughing so hard. Smdh.

I seen that it's Carter calling me.

"Whaddup blood" I said with a small laugh as I sat up on the couch with my elbows on my knees.

Carter was silent for a second.

I immediately knew something was wrong with him. His ass always talkin shit when we get on the phone.

"Carter" I said to get his attention.