Chapter 22

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

Carter POV

"Come onnnnnn" Shay whined as she tried to get me to make her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Pookie was currently laying on my back as I was spread out on her bed. I was laying on my stomach as I sat up on my forearms at the end of her bed while she was on her back as she laid across my lower back.

We were just chillin at the house while watching Netflix.

She came home from her official last day of school. She's home because neither her or Alisha had to work today. Their graduation is in 6 days.

I am so proud of them 😌.

"Pleaseeee" she said as I chuckled at her.

"What do I get out of it?" I asked smiling as I turned my head to look at her. I wanted to see what she would say.

She twisted her mouth up with the look of thought as she looked up at the ceiling.

"...... I don't know" she said budting out laughing as she turned her head on the bed to glance at me for a second.

I chuckled and looked back at the t.v. "Okay than..... give me some kissessssss" I sang.

I felt her move around on me and the bed slightly move as she climbed ontop of my back.

Half of her body was on the side of me and the other half was ontop of me with one leg straight down and her other leg lifted up on my lower back.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and brought me towards her as she smashed her lips all over my face causing me to cheese.

"Now *kiss* make *kiss* me *kiss* my *kiss* sandwich *kiss* boy *kiss*" she said. I felt her smiling as she kissed me over and over.

I was cheesing.

"I got you" I said as I leaned over and kissed her temple. I bit my lip after while getting up as I looked down at her sexy ass lips.

"Yaasss" she sang and smiled as she stretched with her arms above her head.

Her shorts were slightly rolled up her thighs and her tank top lifted up, exposing a little bit of her flat stomach as she raised her arms above her head.

I swear she had small abs.

I had to peel my eyes from her body as I went downstairs to make her the sandwich.

She got me over here making her food.... I couldn't help but smile and shake my head as I made Pookie's sandwich....

Zechariah POV

I was still at our apartment.

Jordan didn't come back last night.

I called him, left voicemails and texts but he wasn't responding to any of them.

If he doesn't come back tonight than I'm gonna go over to Alisha's and Shay's for tonight.... I would've went over there last night but I knew that their boo's came back from their New York trip so I just suffered in silence with Bubbles.

He is the best dog ever...

Ky POV

"Yea I know girl" I said as I laughed at Alisha as I ate another spoonful of cheese eggs.

I came back to my apartment after visiting Auntie Karsyn and decided to take Alisha to lunch at iHop since that's where she wanted to go.

It was super full in here.