CHAPTER - 1

5 years ago...

AMAIRA ESHAL’S POV

I paralyzed for a second, did i really hear that right or my ear are betraying me this can't be happening AGAIN and AGAIN.

Don't they have satisfied by their children why are they making me suffer?. My over concerned relatives want me to move to another state for studies scratch that ISLAMIC Studies.

I don't mind going to another continent which is also my home country for 1 year studies but the thing is Islamic Studies "but mom my passion... " I said out loud voice my aunty entered our living room who had prepared a whole book just to convince me, not their fault I am the most stubborn girl in our family.

"Watch her tone and voice can't she just talk in a calm low voice, that's why we are suggesting this" She said in a hissed voice "but you aren't even suggesting" I muttered under my breath, while looking at my lap my mom who sat near me nudged me i looked up at her face which demands 'apologize now' i suppressed my smile and shook my head a bit, she thought she look scary but really she looks cute.

She sighted and looked at the lady-no two ladies who threw a suspicious look at us the other one who entered our living room said "What are you talking about passion huh? This is all your husband's fault He gives her all freedom, now see how she is talking back and hanging out with her friends, dressing however she pleased, spending money like water and always being on her phone, Only Allah knows what is in that, she isn't even behaving properly, at least in front of elders, tsk but she's all herself if it is my daughter she wouldn't even raise her head in front of elder".

Sabr Sabr Sabr. All of their point out feels useless What is their problem i hang out with MY friends, I'm not dressing as I'm pleased I know my limits I'm not behaving around elders? it's them who don't deserve respect. I wanted to say everything but I didn't I would not talk right now cause, one she is talking to my mother so I should not interrupt elders second I must have patience third if I dare to speak I may get into many trouble which I don't even want to think. But I will talk once I get the right time.

. . . . .

After 1 hour which felt like eternity we heard Azan sound which made them stop their lectures I looked up at mom, she blinked her eyes assuringly i stood up and left from there not before throwing daggers to my so called aunties.

I entered the room while saying "Alexa turn on the lights" I sat in bed and sighed I looked at my left side to where alexa was placed and asked "Hey alexa how to be successful without any interruption?"

"You can try to remove relatives from life" I burst out laughing and said "Wish I could to" I stood up and made my way towards the washroom while saying "Hey Alexa play surah An-Naba Mishary" "Playing surah An-Naba by Mishary" The continued play while I entered washroom and did my Ablution (wudu) came out and wore my long scarf which I'll use for praying and stood in my prayer mat waited for Alexa to complete it's recitation.

After a couple of minutes the recitation stopped and began to offer my salah i tried to concentrate as much as I wanted but I couldn't do that, I finished my prayer and raised my palms to make Dua.

"Ya rabbi Ya rahman Ya rahem Ya Allah please help me concentrate on my salah please Allah I don't want my workship to go in vain, Ya Allah do let the satan to achieve to achieve he intension, Ya Rahman help me overcome my problems. Help my parents in tough situations, let them live healthy and be happy. Please you are the greatest, your help would be the best out of other merciless humans, you are merciful and great forgiver please forgive me and help me Ya Allah" I finished my Dua and caressed my palms over my face.