CHAPTER - 12

AUTHOR'S POV

A WEEK AFTER

“At the end we finished it!” Alisha exclaimed and offered first bump to Eshal, she responded by bumping her first with Alisha. “me too, mee too” Shadiqua joined them and exclaimed in joy “Weee did it!!” Alisha frowned and asked “May I know what your contribution is, Miss? ” She asked in a mocking way, but Shadiqua wanted her off “It doesn't matter, Esha now show your painting to us like right now.” Shadiqua demanded, Eshal chuckled and replied “Okay. Okay. Chill, here” she led her to Easel “wahh it's so beautiful” Jules and Alisha joined them, Jules mouth feel open in shock “Mashallah it's awesome Eshaa” Jules stood there without moving which made Eshal a little nervous “Jules What do you think about it?” without averting her gaze “It's definitely a masterpiece, Eshal I can see your efforts in this painting.” she said while brushing her fingers on each stroke her can see painting “Awesome I'm excited to see your other paintings” “In Sha Allah tomorrow you'll” Shadiqua squealed in joy and hugged Eshal to which the latter opposed, as usual Shadiqua didn't mind her, soon Alisha and Jules joined them “me three me three” “Me four me four” The room filled with pure joy and happiness.

Jules broke the hug and announced “I’ll call the auction organizer and let them know the painting is ready” “Yeah i remember now I have to take my beloved demons for shopping. I'll leave now” Alisha said and started to search for her abaya ”I didn't got enough sleep in the past few days, I'm leaving too.” Shadiqua scanned everyone clueless “I have nothing to do. Can I try something new like cooking, baking do, can i try-”

“NO!”

“DON’T”

“Please sweetie no.”

The poor girl looked at everyone betrayed, her eyes landed on jules “I know these monkeys would reply like this but you too.” Jules threw an apologetic look and answered “I know you very well sweetie, that's why i'm saying no.” Eshal and Alisha suppressed their laugh. Shadiqua shook her head disappointingly. “This World is full of betrayers, this world is-”  she sang in a fake hurted voice, without minding her Alisha interrupted her “Whatever I'm leaving and I had made dress for tomorrow event so sha don't drag your entire wardrobe just to select dress” “LITERALLY Alisha i was about to do that, coz I have no FREAKING THING TO DO.” The elder said out of frustration, “Ohh Darling I can do nothing about that, also I'm taking your Mercedes, so bye Assalamu Alaikum.” Alisha however escaped from there, Eshal came behind her and said “ I’ve informed the driver to pick me up, I'll leave soon.” Shadiqua didn't dare to say no because Eshal's appearance was already screaming Exhaust and tried, she stayed up two nights and days just for this event, and Shadiqua has no intention to make her tomorrow arrival as a zombie.

“Don't make such a face, you can come over if you w-.” “Really?!” They heard a horn sound, “Hurry up Hurry up, Wear your abaya, I will send a word to Jules.” Shadiqua quickly wore her abaya and hijab, ‘All set, what if Ammi didn't want me there, she already had enough problems.’ “Hey c’mon let's go.” Eshal dragged her out, while Shadiqua stared at her blankly, they got in the backseat. Shadiqua leaned towards Eshal and whispered “Hey Eshal, would it be okay, if I come there?” “Don't think like that I am not a prisoner, at least not yet.” Eshal assured her and they both fastened their seat belt, then she noticed it was Porsche, she chuckled and again leaned towards Eshal whispered in her ear “I pity your fate Esha.” The other one raised her eyebrow, Shadiqua continued “You're the best racer and drifter of this town, still you can't ride this Porsche.” Eshal rolled her eyes and whispered back with such confidence “ It's not my Porsche, but soon I’ll buy a Porsche with my own money.” “In Sha Allah”.