CHAPTER - 16

(short chapter ahead)

AYAAN'S POV

"Taha, you're my brother, right?" I asked my brother, but the bastard sighed and answered " Unfortunately, yes." i applied my cologne "Then save me from Raziya." he chuckled and asked "she is poor, who doesn't have a good taste. What to save from her? " huh, like he has a good taste in character. "Vain attempt." I muttered and exited my room and bumped into someone. Good start of the night "Sorry, bro." Alisha said and walked past me "Alisha, wait." "What do you want? " "Can you keep raziya away from me? " She looked behind my shoulder and shook her head. I turned and saw Taha signaling her to do something, definitely not to help me. "I'll try, now leave my hand. I have to help Ayana." I freed her, she smiled and left from there.

"Ayaan here you are. Raziya was searching for you. " Rabiya aunty said to me Taha snorted behind me, I glared at him "Yeah, I'll go. " I said and casually sauntered from her. "Looks like her mom is working up with her, you have no escape dude. " It's wrong. "Ayaan, I have to say something important." Now he is not cocky anymore, I can sense he wants to say something important. "Okay, go on." "Not here " Definitely, childrens running here and there, and we don't know when we would bump into servers and get juice spilled in our dresses.

We walked up to the terrace "But before that I have warn you not to ship me and Raziya." He raised his eyebrow and questioned me, "Why?" "Because I hate her mother. And IF I start to fall for her, then it'll be easy for aunty to get our father's property. " his face turned to horrify "WHAT?" ohh he is too young for this family drama. "I know you'll ask me Why I'm thinking such thin-"

"No, I was about to say we are thinking the same." HE WHAT?!! "Man, I thought I'm suffering from some kind of psychotic mind. But here you are thinking the same. " I still couldn't get out of the shock, I shook my head and said "No, I'm not psycho like you. But still I have high doubts about her intentions. " "Yeah. Let's talk about this later for now we have to be under Ayana's eye sight or she will kill us." We chuckled and left from there.

"Hey Ayaan, i was searching for you everywhere." Here she comes. "I was busy." She smiled and sat near me, not so close. Good for me "Hey, What are you going to do after graduation?" I raised my eyebrow still not glancing at her "I still have three years left." "But still-" "Whatever Ayana says. Excuse me." I said and walked away from her, uff close call. Definitely I'm taking over my dads place, that's what Ayana is going to order me too.

Rest of the night she tried to talk to me again, and I tried my best to ignore her. When the party came to an end, I made my way towards my room, ugh i can't wait to get some sleep. I entered my room and freshened up, and dried my hair with a towel. I saw something on my study table, I looked close, i didn't see that before. I walked near to saw what that was.........

A Letter?

~Amairaafu

__________________________

Here is the main turn of the story.😏