CHAPTER - 13

AUTHOR’S POV

Eshal got out of the car, and Shadiqua followed her towards the garage. The latter throws her the Porsche’s key. Eshal caught it smoothly and hopped in the car. While Shadiq got ready to ride his bike, he covered his veiny hands with gloves and wore his helmet. 'Slower' he told Eshal in sign language, she just fake grined and rolled up her glass. Shadiqua and Eshal first left the garage followed by Shadiqua with their car tire screeching against the garage floor. Shadiq sighed in realization, he tried to follow them back in their pace, he stopped outside of the gate of the mansion and found them they were long gone. He nippily fetched his phone to find Shadiqua location. When he got it he placed his phone on the holder and lose no time to shoot towards them. He frowned and noticed they were in the same place, when he got there he found them drifting in sync. Eshal spotted him, she tore along the path of the road, Shadiqua tried her extreme to match the pace, but whenever she tried her control of the car was out of hand.

She swiftly parked the car on the side of the road after lots of struggle, and released a long breath. Shadiq stopped near his sister's car, Shadiqua rolled her window down “Wait in the mansion, I’ll be back with her in a few minutes.” He said strictly to which Shadiqua nevertheless obeyed. He left from there, checked if Shadiqua was going to the mansion or not. He found her riding towards the mansion. He paced fastly towards her location, it's an empty road, which made him worry less, when he made his way towards her location and found her on the opposite side road dodging a few vehicles on her way “Is she became insane or what? If Alisha got to know about this then we all are dead.” He nervously looked around cluelessly and mumbled “Now what I'm gonna do?” She finally seems to be satisfied enough betting her life on roads. She parked the car near an ice cream shop while Shadiq followed her. She brought quickly than expected.

He got rid off his helmet, paced towards her “are you trying to die? If you are then don't ask us to tag along by referring it as night ride. I don't want my sister to spend her rest of her life behind bars. Do it alone.” He tried to say like he didn't care about her, but in reality he cared about her in every way. Eshal suppressed her laugh and taunted “Are you even a Muslim? telling me it is okay to suicide. Moreover, don't act like you don't care, it doesn't suit you.” he quickly turned and started to walk off “If you are done, follow me. “

ESHAL'S POV

“If you are done follow me.” I frowned my eyebrows, before I could process, he already wore his helmet and raced his bike towards another direction. I rushed towards the car and threw the ice cream somewhere god knows where, and fastened my seatbelt to follow him. I got even more confused by his ways.

Is he kidnapping us?

Hey, answer me!

Are you ignore me, Because of this handsome guy.

Hey!

He stopped his bike in an unknown Alley. He is definitely kidnapping us. I parked the car, he ran towards a random creepy building, while I ran after him. He hopped on the stairs in a blink of an eye. 'This is how work out pays off.' Maybe I should start working out, I got to the top of the building. It is called a terrace. “Why are we here?” I asked him a tired to catch my breath “Sha told me you are a sky admirer so i thought it would prevent you from killing yourself.” He pointed towards the sky, then i noticed Wah the sky was so beautiful.

So thoughtful of him.

He sat on a rail and patted an empty space beside him signaling me to shoot there. I sat and stared at the empty sky. Today there is no moon or star, just clouds passing slowly following one another. Esh, they are planning my marriage soon . I still have two years for high school. “You okay now?” Shadiq asked me, his eyes piercing through mine, searching for an answer. huhhh If they find someone like Shadiq it would be a lot better, because he is calm and understanding.

What the hell are you saying? He is Shadiqua’s brother, so he is a brother like me too.

I think you can Ask for help.

“Shadiq, I need your help.”

We parked in the garage, he removed his helmet and gloves, walked near the Porsche which I took for ride and placed his hands on the bonnet and glanced at tyres “God Eshal tires would become bald like old man's head, if you drive like this.” “It is called drifting, your sister is good at it. Anyway, where is sha? Sha darling!” I entered the mansion while jumping in joy. “I am home darling.” “Welcome home, sweetie.” She said in her famous singsong voice. Shadiq followed me and said “it is illegal to call her sweetie, when she is full of venom.” Sha was about to say something. I thought she was gonna defeat Keyword: i thought “How can you say that Shadiq never hid venom, she spat venom.” It didnt hurt but still I made a face of betrayal “I don't have time for your drama I'm gonna cook” he huffed and left living hall, i followed him right after and sat on counter “Sha help me, call Alisha i need to talk to her.” “Anything for you sweetie” She dramatically bowed and left to grab her phone from the table, while i watched him doing something for dinner he passed me a chocolate with a smile.

“I don't know, Esha wants to talk to you.”

“Put it on speaker.”

Yes, Esha i expect there is another drama

Yeah big one

I'm all ears

Did you know what type of stunt my mom pulled?

“What?”

“What?!”

“What?!”

Three of them asked at the same time. I can sense the impatience in the girl's voice but Shadiq's is like some sort of fear.

She called her whole friend at the same time just to find a boy for me

Shadiq's face went pale,his hands were frozen from whatever he was doing. My friends laughed at me,  I didn't pay attention to them, I stared at Shadiq's face waiting for his reaction. He shook his head finally getting out of his thoughts, and went back to whisk his damn eggs without even glancing at me.

Just like that.

Yeah Just like that.

Eshal aren't you gonna do something about that.

Yeah I already did.

“WHAT?”
WHEN?

“Just wait and watch.”I hung up and I glanced at Shadiq and found him already looking at me with a smirk on his handsome face. Shit, the shorty noticed.

“What are you guys cooking?”

“Fried Chicken.” Shadiq looked silently signaling me to continue, I got down from the counter and dramatically spun and continued “and pasta.” it's clear She didn't take that look at her face. We laughed, when she stomped her foot and left the kitchen. “Sha we have to purchase something after dinner so be ready.”

“Are you ready Esha, or should I say Miss Amaira Eshal?”

“But we still have one work left. Let me call her. ”

~Amairaafu

________________________________

Do you wanna know what they talk? Well it's a secret that's why this is twisted and secret full book.

Also wait for upcoming secrets. 😏