CHAPTER - 4

AMAIRA ESHAL'S POV

"Good and don't tell Alisha, because he's nothing more than a stranger”

Hmm I can see" she said with a smirk on her face"what you can see I thought you were blind" Alisha out of nowhere, we jumped at a sudden attempt of mini heart attack, normally i wouldn't behave like this but today I panicked.

What if she heard us and acted like she didn't.

Stop overthinking Eshal.

Alisha threw me a suspicious look, and decided to shove off.

Uff close call.

“Shall we go? ” Shadiqua questioned after which seems like eternity. We both nodded our heads and began to walk in silence “We should go somewhere today, i wanna be with you ” Shadiqua said work a pout on her lips and linked her with mine while she threw me puppy eyes. I hissed in irritation but she didn't bother to keep her hands away from me.

“Be with her, what about me h-” Alisha said in disbelief but shadiqua quickly cut off her by saying “ i’m not extremely expecting your company, so it's up to you ” she said in hope that Alisha would come but next Alisha said was little shocking for me, but for shadiqua it's bombshell “I don't care about your expectations, by the way, i can't even tag along today ” she ended with tsk “WHY?!!” We both yelled at the same time, “Now you care huh?” Alisha asked smirking at Shadiqua, Shadiqua rolled her eyes and I asked Alisha “Why not?!”

It would be boring, just the two of us. Duh.

Even Esh is disappointed.

“I have to attend an important family event this evening” normally Alisha would not attend her family event, but this seems like important. I didn't react much. I just lowered my head. That is enough for them to show my disappointment. “It's fine we can go another day ” Alisha said but Shadiqua and i looked at each other and sighted “Let's do one thing we'll facetime you, if you're bored you could talk to us, we too will be happy ” Shadiqua suggested, “ THAT’S GOOD ”Alisha and i both exclaimed in joy.

Finally Sha started to think out of books.

“Looks like sha started to think out of books ” I said, which caused Alisha to laugh out, 'Copy cat' after a few seconds she composed herself and said “okay I'll go now i have to be there soon bye~Assalamu alaikum .” We mumbled 'Walaikum Salam' then shadiqua turned around to ask “Sooooo where do you wanna go?” I shrugged and said, “Buy my favorite coffee and relax in the park?” i suggested “Get coffee and take a break in the park?! Sounds boring” She whined like a child in the middle of the road “I don't wanna drain my rest of energy today, that's it we’re gonna relax today go ” “but i-” shadiqua tried to protest but I cut off her “and fresh up”   “why ca-”    “and bring mini Cooper bye ~Assalamu alaikum” “lis-” I didn't let her finish her sentence and left from there. I chuckled to myself after looking at her pissed angry looking face.

All my playfulness and smile was gone as soon as I stepped in home. I didn't feel happy anymore,  I entered the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. “ Assalamu alaikum Ammi” I said as I saw mom “Walaikum Salam.” I said and sat on the kitchen counter and gulped the glass of water after saying Bismillah “I’ll be off with sha today ”I announced beforehand I would always inform her where I'll go, where I'll be. But lately she's been a bit of....