THE LETTER ♡

To Amore,

Hey Guapo! Today I got to know more about you and I would pray for your name to be written for me. I'm eager for the day when we would cross our paths again, I would patiently wait for the day, would you? It will be the perfect of all movements. But darling I must wait for you at least for now I'm not ready for you. I'll try hard to become the best of me so I can deserve you.

But don't doubt me as a stalker. I have dreams of our movements together, Walking hand in hand while I admire you just like a few minutes ago, Performing Salah together for our creator where I would thank Allah, for giving me the biggest blessings. Long drive along with long talks, where we would know more about each other. In our every movement I would Admire you, with my heartbeat.

I'm waiting to meet you. I already know that it will be everything that I hoped for in life. But as we search for each other, remember to do so with faith in Allah. And as you go through your ups and downs in life remember, stay calm and believe in Allah. If you don't have anyone know that I am here. In Sha Allah Our two paths will soon cross, and we will then be able to carry each other's hearts. And all this time we spent waiting on each other will be but a glimmer of a path worthy enough for a brilliant future together. Heart by heart, Hand in hand.

Your Secret Admirer.