CHAPTER - 9

ESHAL'S POV (a week after)

“Gimme that now!” Alisha demanded in a whispered voice, but I didn't bother to give her ear. "I SAID GI-" Shadiqua slapped her palm on her mouth a little hard, Alisha hissed in pain “Shut up, or we'll get into trouble.” Still she decides to argue back instead of being quiet Why she's fighting for little things “But Shadiqua, look at Esha, she herself having all Ferrero Rocher. I want chocolate too.” Shadiqua has only a few buttons for triggers and Alisha already pushed most of them. What's the use? I already finished the chocolates, and turned to take a look at them.“Stop fighting for chocolates in the middle of classes, I need to take notes. And Alisha you're falling out in your studies. So, listen to the lecture.” Shadiqua said out frustratedly, right after that a chalk fled towards Shadiqua, nevertheless Damn oru reflex I caught it mere inches away. “Shadiqua, Amaira and Alisha, bring your notes.”

Hahaha notes? NOTES? Ask the one who took it. SHUT.UP. We took our notes which are filled with previous notes and doodles and some ....shits. At the same time, Shadiqua have fulfilled perfect notes, unlike Alisha's fresh page with only the subject name, on the other hand mine half notes the other half ...ask Ferrero Rocher. We took baby steps toward the teacher, who is glaring at us.

“Excuse me Miss?” Miss Jules what is doing here? She knocked on the door and scanned the room, Her blue eyes landed on mine, her lips curved into a smile. Shadiqua nudged her elbow on me and whispered in my ears “I think she is here to fetch you.” Alisha instantly nodded still looking straight and said “I apologize for bothering you, But would you mind if I take Amaira Eshal and Alisha Fathima along? We need to discuss the upcoming Art gallery and Fashion runway.” Miss Jules announced, which felts like honey to our ears.

Dumbby Dumb, Don't forgot Sha.

I quickly pointed my fingers towards Shadiqua. Miss Jules was smart enough to understand the assignment “And the Principal asked for Shadiqua's presence.” she added while the other one was thinking “But Miss Jules, it's an important Topic...so” The latter said, Alisha pleaded with her eyes, Miss Jules blinked her eyes reassuringly. I know her , she wouldn't give up at least for now. She smiled sweetly so sweetly that I could see her 'piss off' in her smile. “Miss Christina, I have lended my classes so many time just because due date of the exams now it's School's Art Event time, We need extra attention of art students as it is suddenly planned, now tell me are you going to send just three of them or I have to count and get all my classes back which includes stopping you from teaching the important topic to all the students.?” *smirks* .

Alisha's and Shadiqua's eyes lit up but I kept my face neutral. Miss Christina's face turned pale by her idea ”Alisha, Amaira, Shadiqua follow after her. And Miss Jules, I apologize for being ungrateful.” Miss Jules nodded her head and signaled us to follow. We exited the class and followed her “Miss Jules, you are the life saver, we almost got in trouble, these two were fighting for mere chocolates in the middle of class.” Shadiqua exclaimed, Jules smiled and said “It's not surprising, because it includes Amaira Eshal, And Shadiqua, no one called it's just to save you.You can roam around anywhere without getting caught or you can tag along.” Shadiqua abruptly stopped in her tracks which caused Alisha to stumble her nose on Shadiqua's head

Mfmh..hahaha it's funny to watch that.

Shadiqua and her height.

“It's a blessing to have a teacher like you, wish you could be, our Maths teacher Physics or even chemistry” sha said Jules didn't know what to reply with, so she just stood there silently.