CHAPTER - 10

After 3 days.

ALISHA'S POV

“I'm almost there, don't nag” I said hung up. My phone rang again. I frustratedly picked it and saw the caller id. To my surprise it was Ayana.

Assalamu Alaikum, Ayana do you want something?

Can't I call even if I don't want something?

Ya Allah save me.

You are not even married, yet behaving like a six month pregnant lady.

Whatever, I am going shopping tag along.

I'll bring two of my friends.

sounds good to me.

After 5 minutes I reached Jules Art studio I parked the car and went inside. I can hear the footsteps stomping around but it's not like they're about the door, it's like they are playing. They both are almost 17 but still behaving kids. The door opened revealing Eshal, her hand covered with paint, wait if she is here? then.... before I could ask anything. Jules chased Shadiqua. They ran around the kitchen, work area and everywhere, shock and surprise hit me. Jules and we got along these days very well. We would spend our lunch time in her office, me and Eshal you always insult Sha but Jules would defeat her by saying she's naive and innocent. But I didn't know they're comfortable with each other this much, Shadiqua has a specialist in making others comfortable with her warm and soft aura. “What are they fighting for?” Eshal looked at me like she was about to end her life then said “Trust me, you don't wanna know” Jules shouted at shadiqua, to which she giggled off “Sha give me That!!” “Alisha, give some cat treats to Panther, it will be in my bag” Eshal said to me. Ohh Panther also here I was about to give a treat, but then again Jules yelled at Sha to give something, Curiosity hit me like a trunk “ESHAL! What are they fightin-” “They are fighting for lollipop.”

Ya Allah just transfer me to Jannah, I felt a little string pain on my feet, I looked down and saw... Panther with his paws open and sharp eyes, Oh right his treat. This cat is Sherlock Holmes in the form of a cat, how did he know, i’m the one who is going to give him a treat?. I opened Esha's bag, I took the cat’s treat and handed it to Eshal, she raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner “Give it yourself, he'll not eat anything from others” we both looked down and saw Panther looking at her with cutest doe eyes. Bipolar.

 Bipolar

“Welcome Alisha I didn't know you got here” Jules said with lolipop in her hand. I scoffed “Yeah! you both were busy, to even notice my presence” she awkwardly scratched her back of her neck “whatever you both have only 3 hours work today” “Good thing! we have to tag along someone's shopping” I said Eshal's and shadiqua’s neck snapped towards us “We?” I nodded my head and informed “Ayana's wedding shopping, she wants someone to tag along, I can't do it alone” “Finally we are gonna meet her sister, and also shopping is a piece of cake for me” Shadiqua exclaimed. Yeah yeah definitely a piece of cake for her “Sorry for disturbing you both on weekends” “Ohh don't worry Jules, these types are cups of tea for us for eyes” I said gave a smirk to Shadiqua, she returned it with an eye roll. I shrugged it off and started my work.