CHAPTER - 8

AUTHOR'S POV

I nearly covered the distance of three hours in one and half hours, you know" Alisha said proudly, Shadiqua glared at her "You are the one to complain about Esha's driving."

"I'll only drive fast if there is an emergency, but Eshal drives like she Nine more lives."

" No she's not she would always drive at normal speed, And may I know what the emergency is here?"

"To talk about this?"

"That's not an emergency at all, just accept you won't be able to control your while driving bike."

"you are th-"

"WILL TWO STOP BRICKING OR I HAVE TO MAKE YOU BOTH?"

"But Eshal, it's Alisha."
"It's Shadiqua."

"Stop it!"

Ring Ring Ring Eshal groaned and said "Now I have to deal with another problem." Eshal picked the call, and got scolded from her mom for no reason at all. Finally she hung up and announced "I'm going to sleep, I have no energy left for today" with that she left, the other two looked at her with pained eyes "Let's go."

Eshal on her way to the stairs she saw panther "Panther, you ready to sleep." Panther blinked its eyes cutely and Eshal smiled "I'll take that as yes." She spun around with panther and said "How can someone say you're scary, Cutie?" Shadiqua and Alisha smiled looking at them.

. . . . .

ESHAL'S POV :

I stood there on an overcast day that was dark,cold, gloomy yet quiet and calm. "Can't sleep?" Alisha appeared behind me "yes... But what about you? You would always beg for sleep." She chuckled at my statement "Not everything wou-" I quickly cut off her by saying "I don't want to hear the cringe quotes, which you got from Instagram" "You always love to insult others right?" we both chuckled, but suddenly her face turned serious and said "Esha I'm scared." I frowned and asked her "why?" "You know about the incident, 5 years ago my parents and Ayana's parents died-" I cut her off by saying" I know you said, your dad had two siblings one, Ayana's father Mohammad Sayaid and then Raziya's mother Rabiya, the only elder left in your family". She nodded on a straight face and said "The only HEIR" the way she emphasized the word...

She is doubting her aunt.

"Do ...do you think she...may be related to the fire accident?" she just looked at me with her dark orbs "Maybe that's not an accident...look Eshal i know you think I became crazy-" "I don't think you became crazy, you're actually crazy. " she threw me a glare and continued " I doubted my only aunt who took care of us when we lost our parents. But ... but...I don't know how to explain ...."I notice she is breathing heavily "hey, hey, hey just breath, deep breaths. You don't have to explain if you don't want to,I know it is a sensitive topic for you. "

She took a few minutes to breath and said "She always wanted to become first in everything but she couldn't get her position in our company so she envied her own sibling. I think she planned and killed everyone. She is all caring and lovely,but I see her poison behind her actions, I know her attempt to break our bond, and try to snatch our parents property but me and Ayana are aware of her intension, For my parents I am the Heir, and for Sayaid Uncle she is Heir. Whatever it takes I'll find the truth, if she is the reason we lost everything. I'll never forgive her.” She is sobbing in my arms and rambling about their loss. I don't blame her, her cousin and her siblings, gone through a lot. Her sisters, the poor souls didn't get to see their mother and father. We'll curse and complain about our life, when it is much better than others. “She may have arranged this marriage just because she can get rid of Ayana, so she can get all the Aziz property. But the question is will the Rehman family look after her or do they just want a reputation?” I smiled and said „Everything happens for a reason. Remember Allah only tests those he loves, who overcome his test and still believes him without complaining, don't worry I have a strong gut feeling that your sister will handle everything smoothly, after all you all are the same blood right?” I pulled away, she smiled. “Better?”  I asked in which she returned with a thumbs up.